Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
29 Jan 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
I am with you on that one, a year at a time is best for me at this point. Having said that I am a lifetime member on another site. All I would have to do is give my password to someone and they could use it after I pass.

-VR
Wouldn't that be dishonest?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 18

Originally posted by @handyandy
Wouldn't that be dishonest?
Yes, I was wondering about that too?

I wonder if it is a grey area, no I don't believe in grey areas it is either right or wrong. Perhaps you are right it would be dishonest to do that.

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
29 Jan 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Yes, I was wondering about that too?

I wonder if it is a grey area, no I don't believe in grey areas it is either right or wrong. Perhaps you are right it would be dishonest to do that.

-VR
Is there a fee to subscribe?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @handyandy
Is there a fee to subscribe?
Yes, on this site I am talking about you can't talk in the forums unless you are a subscriber, and there are different amounts for what ever you want to do on the site. I have the best one where I can do everything play as many games as I want can even be a Captain or co-captain of a team. People don't know how lucky they are on here to be able to talk in the forums. ( OH yes and you can only belong to one team at time )

They are very strict there too. No arguing with anyone. I am on my very best behavior there. They had a special fee for their 10th year anniversary for 400 and something American dollars, so I grabbed it. Have already saved myself hundreds of dollars from what I would have to pay for yearly subscription for the features I have.

-VR

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
29 Jan 18

For the record, if the recurring billing is an issue for anyone, just subscribe, then send feedback right away requesting cancellation.

Apple Pay is also currently non-recurring. All other methods are. (Google Pay, 2Checkout and PayPal)