Subscription

Subscription

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
28 Jan 18

This is a terrific site. I would happily subscribe except for the automatic renew requirement.
I would pay annually but not automatically.

Moves
28 Jan 18

Originally posted by @scottish-graham
This is a terrific site. I would happily subscribe except for the automatic renew requirement.
Here is the non automatic bank details:

45-15-67
Bank of Newbury
£95

Welcome .

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 18
1 edit

I find the auto renewel is a good thing (convenient) as it saves having to re-subscribe each year. I will not have to re-subscribe again until around 2021 I believe.

I also can stop my subscription at anytiime. I seem to have become part of the furniture around here now!!

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Jan 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
I find the auto renewel is a good thing (convenient) as it saves having to re-subscribe each year. I will not have to re-subscribe again until around 2021 I believe.

I also can stop my subscription at anytiime. I seem to have become part of the furniture around here now!!

-VR
Would that be the neglected armchair in the corner of the forum?

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
28 Jan 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
no,the old spittoon

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Just look at my thread or threads I am involved in and you tell me. πŸ˜›

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 18

Originally posted by @lemondrop
no,the old spittoon
Maiden Gertrude,

You are still alive, congratulations!

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
28 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @scottish-graham
If you, like myself, frequently mislay your debit/credit card and need to cancel it and have news one issued RHP can’t automatically charge you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 18

Originally posted by @drewnogal
If you, like myself, frequently mislay your debit/credit card and need to cancel it and have news one issued RHP can’t automatically charge you.
You use a debit card?... I didn't know you could do that or even want to. Isn't a credit card, like Visa, Mastercard, American express much safer?

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
28 Jan 18
3 edits

You use a debit card?... I didn't know you could do that or even want to. Isn't a credit card, like Visa, Mastercard, American express much safer?

-VR
Credit cards are supposed to be better at retrieving a payment if there’s a problem but they incur charges of they aren’t paid off on time. The debit card just takes the money from my account which always has some cash in it. My debit card is one of those types anyway. I use both.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Jan 18

Originally posted by @drewnogal
Credit cards are supposed to be better at retrieving a payment if there’s a problem but they incur charges of they aren’t paid off on time. The debit card just takes the money from my account which always has some cash in it. My debit card is one of those types anyway. I use both.
Thanks, I didn't realize a debit card could be used, I had thought it was just credit cards.

-VR

Moves
28 Jan 18

Thanks, I didn't realize a debit card could be used, I had thought it was just credit cards.

-VR
Silly rabbit.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 18

Originally posted by @trev33
Silly rabbit.
Thanks Trev, very nice name when you compare it to others I've been called! πŸ˜›

-VR

Über-Nerd

Moves
29 Jan 18

If I had discovered RHP at its inception, I would have bought a lifetime subscription (if one had been on offer). Now, I fear my statistical life expectancy would not justify it (even if such a thing were on offer).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @moonbus
If I had discovered RHP at its inception, I would have bought a lifetime subscription (if one had been on offer). Now, I fear my statistical life expectancy would not justify it (even if such a thing were on offer).
I am with you on that one, a year at a time is best for me at this point. Having said that I am a lifetime member on another site. All I would have to do is give my password to someone and they could use it after I pass. I don't plan on passing anytime soon, sorry to disappoint some of you, but one never knows.

-VR

-VR