1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 23:081 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I love Sweden. That's why it aches me that it has been emasculated.

All while its "feminist" government dons hijabs to go and make deals with Iran,
    spitting on top of any ideal of women's and gay rights.
    I love Sweden too, but to do that I need to stop following the news and listening to critical voices, we have quite enough of those. Sweden is a good place to be if we could just for a moment look at the things we like and are proud of instead of constantly being reminded of everything that is bad, worse and worst.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 23:12
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Fake news coming out of Sweden is that there has been no terrorism.
    How long can they hide it from the Swedish people?

Also Muslims in Birmingham have carried out their own testing of medium range missles.
    An interesting misconception about Sweden is that it's part of Scandinavia when in fact it's not. Scandinavia comprises Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, the Faroe Islands, and the Åland Islands, but not Sweden which opted out as it wanted to guard its neutrality in WW2.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Feb '17 23:21
    Originally posted by Torunn
    I love Sweden too, but to do that I need to stop following the news and listening to critical voices, we have quite enough of those.
    I'm puzzled by this logic. Please elaborate.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 02:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    An interesting misconception about Sweden is that it's part of Scandinavia when in fact it's not. Scandinavia comprises Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Estonia, the Faroe Islands, and the Åland Islands, but not Sweden which opted out as it wanted to guard its neutrality in WW2.
    In the English speaking world Scandanavia refers to the geographical
    Scandanavian Peninsula which it is hard to cop out of. Like saying
    Scotland wants to leave Great Britain.

Scandanavia always refers to the 3 countries of Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
    (Sometimes Iceland and Finland are thrown in but I'm pretty sure that is incorrect)
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 02:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    According to both Encyclopaedia Britannica and Wikipedia this is not the case at all. Sweden opted out of the collective defence agreement which eventually became NATO, but that's it. Both sources specify 3 definite countries - Norway, Sweden, Denmark - and a number of others are sometimes included.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 03:28
    No
    but I spent 3 hours lost in IKEA once and had a friend whose dad owned a Volvo.
    Well I've actually been to Sweden, several times, and I've seen it with my own eyes.
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 03:41
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well I've actually been to Sweden, several times, and I've seen it with my own eyes.
    What? My mate's dad's Volvo? 😲
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 04:13
    What? My mate's dad's Volvo? 😲
    Swedish stuff, it's everywhere. Frightening.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 04:43
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    According to both Encyclopaedia Britannica and Wikipedia this is not the case at all.
    Encyclopaedia Britannica and Wikipedia are part of the problem. I offer Alternative Facts.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 05:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    Encyclopaedia Britannica and Wikipedia are part of the problem. I offer Alternative Facts.
    You got me. 😛
  11. RSA
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 07:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    Scandinavia is Norway, Sweden and Denmark. I think you are getting confused. Finland is not in Scandinavia.

Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland are all Nordic countries however.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 07:36
    Originally posted by Ashiit[i]aka[/i]
    Scandinavia is Norway, Sweden and Denmark. I think you are getting confused.
    Hey, now. Yes. Maybe that's what it is.
  13. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 07:50
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
  14. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 08:00
    If DT thinks Fox News is Fake News, why does he believe the rubbish they publish? Maybe Alternative Facts could be more properly known as Fool Trump Facts.
  15. Standard memberExecutioner Brand
    Grass Farmer
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '17 08:15
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    If DT thinks Fox News is Fake News, why does he believe the rubbish they publish? Maybe Alternative Facts could be more properly known as Fool Trump Facts.
    A psychiatrist will tell you their delusional patients have fake news but the truth is there is usually something in most things that people say even if it is only 1 percent truth. Nothing is black and white as some like to believe.

And also people who point the finger at others have a good chance to be guilty of those same crimes because they, for whatever reasons, they were able to decipher it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree