General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    242417
    18 Sep '17 16:56
    165 mile trail around Lake Tahoe
    was on my bucket list for a long time
    anyone hike the trail?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52923
    18 Sep '17 18:48
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    165 mile trail around Lake Tahoe
    was on my bucket list for a long time
    anyone hike the trail?
    We spent many happy days near there at a folk camp called 'sweets mill'. An incredible journey into virtuosic folk music of many genres. Alas the husband/wife duo who owned the place divorced and that was the end of a memorable era. Now some kind of fundamentalist religious retreat. Gag me with a spoon🙂
  3. California
    Joined
    20 May '17
    Moves
    5643
    25 Sep '17 02:47
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    165 mile trail around Lake Tahoe
    was on my bucket list for a long time
    anyone hike the trail?
    Be sure to stop in at Camp Richardson..You can guzzle Rum Runners at the Beacon..(my favorite activity) lol
  4. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    242417
    25 Sep '17 03:10
    Originally posted by @ogb
    Be sure to stop in at Camp Richardson..You can guzzle Rum Runners at the Beacon..(my favorite activity) lol
    my dream of hiking the trail will remain just that
    how do you make a Rum Runner?
  5. California
    Joined
    20 May '17
    Moves
    5643
    25 Sep '17 03:42
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    my dream of hiking the trail will remain just that
    how do you make a Rum Runner?
    It's their own recipe..but you can buy a bottle of the mix..just add rum !! We usually come home with several bottles..in the "boot"
  6. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    outside the box
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    242417
    25 Sep '17 03:57
    Originally posted by @ogb
    It's their own recipe..but you can buy a bottle of the mix..just add rum !! We usually come home with several bottles..in the "boot"
    not only will I never hike the trail
    I will never taste a rum runner
    double bummer
Back to Top