General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52780
    10 Jun '13 12:18
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/22842512

    Just how low can these people go? They are sick puppies for sure.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526294
    10 Jun '13 13:01
    They state that they didn't do it.

    Which country has the biggest popoulation of youth jails?
  3. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    9224
    10 Jun '13 13:021 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    They state that they didn't do it.

    Which country has the biggest popoulation of youth jails?
    oh hell if they say they didn't do it then that settles it

    They certainly seem like a nice bunch in this home video they made:

    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2009/08/13/12-year-old-taliban-boys-first-beheading-warning-extremely-graphic-images/
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526294
    10 Jun '13 13:45
    Originally posted by KilgoreTrout15
    oh hell if they say they didn't do it then that settles it

    They certainly seem like a nice bunch in this home video they made:

    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2009/08/13/12-year-old-taliban-boys-first-beheading-warning-extremely-graphic-images/
    No it doesn't settle anything, but since they have no principal problems with beheadings, especially in "crimes" we wouldn't see as such, it makes a certain point. And no I don't think that the Taliban are doing a PR coup in the USA and Western Europe.

    We do have a problem with labels: Who of us understands completely the various different shades of sects in Islam? or the different terrorost groups, which fight each other also quite bitterly? For us it is "the taliban" which is by no means any strictly uniform hierarchical organised structure. That was my point.

    And no I don't think beheadings are ok, far less so of young persons.
  5. Joined
    08 Dec '12
    Moves
    9224
    10 Jun '13 13:54
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    No it doesn't settle anything, but since they have no principal problems with beheadings, especially in "crimes" we wouldn't see as such, it makes a certain point. And no I don't think that the Taliban are doing a PR coup in the USA and Western Europe.

    We do have a problem with labels: Who of us understands completely the various different shades of se ...[text shortened]... t was my point.

    And no I don't think beheadings are ok, far less so of young persons.
    You said "they claim they didn't do it" like that meant something, then you go off on how it's what they're used to and who are we to judge.

    I don't see what point it is you are trying to make at all, you're just all over the place.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52780
    10 Jun '13 13:59
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    No it doesn't settle anything, but since they have no principal problems with beheadings, especially in "crimes" we wouldn't see as such, it makes a certain point. And no I don't think that the Taliban are doing a PR coup in the USA and Western Europe.

    We do have a problem with labels: Who of us understands completely the various different shades of se ...[text shortened]... t was my point.

    And no I don't think beheadings are ok, far less so of young persons.
    Not knowing the exact name of rival gangs there still puts the general onus on the background philosophy of any group that considers it ok to behead a child. They are close enough to taliban for me to call them that. Even if they are a splinter group, they tend to agree on major issues and the taliban has been known to behead kids so they are in the same camp as far as I am concerned.
  7. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    10 Jun '13 15:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Not knowing the exact name of rival gangs there still puts the general onus on the background philosophy of any group that considers it ok to behead a child. They are close enough to taliban for me to call them that. Even if they are a splinter group, they tend to agree on major issues and the taliban has been known to behead kids so they are in the same camp as far as I am concerned.
    Don't get me started on Muslims.
    I've been told off by the admin already
    for calling their religion stupid and evil
    and oppressive and backward.

    Out of all religions on this rock we're
    living on in my opinion it is the worst.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52780
    10 Jun '13 16:20
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Don't get me started on Muslims.
    I've been told off by the admin already
    for calling their religion stupid and evil
    and oppressive and backward.

    Out of all religions on this rock we're
    living on in my opinion it is the worst.
    The extreme element in it,yes. It is an open question to me if they are just cooling their heels in more civilized countries or whether they are truly fitting in. That is to say, what if their Imam says grab a gun and start shooting, would the rank and file just obey orders or would they tell him to get ukfayed?
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    10 Jun '13 21:47
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    They state that they didn't do it.

    Which country has the biggest popoulation of youth jails?
    OJ Simpson didn't do it.

    Which serial killer has the highest kill count?

    (Well, when you put it that way, it seems like a distraction. 😕)
  10. Standard memberzakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    Burlington, KY
    Joined
    10 Jan '04
    Moves
    53836
    10 Jun '13 22:56
    YouTube

    This about sums up how "peaceful" they are in total.
  11. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88340
    11 Jun '13 04:24
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The extreme element in it,yes. It is an open question to me if they are just cooling their heels in more civilized countries or whether they are truly fitting in. That is to say, what if their Imam says grab a gun and start shooting, would the rank and file just obey orders or would they tell him to get ukfayed?
    Where islam is a minority group is the differentiator. When in the majority you see a different Islam.
  12. Standard memberyo its me
    watch the acid...
    dosen't get you!!
    Joined
    14 Jan '07
    Moves
    58559
    11 Jun '13 06:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Where islam is a minority group is the differentiator. When in the majority you see a different Islam.
    Scarry truth that, indeed.
    It's growing fast that I've noticed in my home town. Two friends converted to marry and anothers' son did looking for somewhere to belong- he'd like to leave, but found he can't.
  13. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    11 Jun '13 09:26
    Originally posted by yo its me
    Scarry truth that, indeed.
    It's growing fast that I've noticed in my home town. Two friends converted to marry and anothers' son did looking for somewhere to belong- he'd like to leave, but found he can't.
    When I first joined this site I played a guy and after 88 moves
    all he had left was his King. I had quite a few pieces left.
    He sent me a message offering me a draw.

    I replied "off with his head!"

    He reported me to the Mods and wanted me banned. 🙄
Back to Top