1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 10:05
    @relentless-red said
    Some talk to themselves because they are bored. Some are bored because they talk to themselves.
    What if your dog is present at the time?
  2. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 10:09
    @drewnogal said
    What if your dog is present at the time?
    I guess you can pretend you are talking to the dog. I don't think that's a problem unless they reply.
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 10:24
    @relentless-red said
    I guess you can pretend you are talking to the dog. I don't think that's a problem unless they reply.
    Well ....... we have growly conversations. She’ll growl, I’ll give her a growl back in a different tone, she’ll imitate it. It can go on for a few minutes, like two women having a grumble about something.
  4. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 10:31
    @drewnogal said
    Well ....... we have growly conversations. She’ll growl, I’ll give her a growl back in a different tone, she’ll imitate it. It can go on for a few minutes, like two women having a grumble about something.
    One of our cats talks to you as you go by. She has this meow that sounds like the word hello and if you reply she keeps talking. Most cats come to you, but she's the only one we've had who calls you over to her. She'd pull away if you went to stroke her on other occasions, but wants you to stroke her if she calls you over.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 11:20
    @very-rusty said
    How many people will admit they talk to themselves?

I only do it when I want some expert advice! 😉

-VR
    No, but I once dreamt I ate a bean burrito and all the next day I farted to myself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree