1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 03:16
    Share stories of immoral things you have done that caused harm to others so that we can then steer well clear of talking about what you have revealed.
  2. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 04:33
    @fmf said
    Share stories of immoral things you have done that caused harm to others so that we can then steer well clear of talking about what you have revealed.
    I read your posts late at night when I'm alone.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 04:36
    @gambrel said
    I read your posts late at night when I'm alone.
    My lips are sealed.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 06:341 edit
    @fmf said
    I haven’t done any "terrible things". When I detect a weakness in my character, I correct it, regardless of gaslighting to the contrary.

Weasel words are for weasels. Or for people who collect them into files. But I repeat myself.

By calling them "terrible things", do you expect more people to come to you for "confession"?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 06:43
    @divegeester said
    By calling them "terrible things", do you expect more people to come to you for "confession"?
    I have made it clear that I, for one, will steer well clear of talking about the terrible things you reveal yourself as having done.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 15:23
    @fmf said
    Would reading the odd post of yours be considered a "Terrible Thing"? 🙂 (Just Kidding)

-VR
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 16:37
    @very-rusty said
    Would reading the odd post of yours be considered a "Terrible Thing"? 🙂 (Just Kidding)

-VR
    If we have reconciled with terrible and harmful things, I hope we have left them behind to be forgiven and forgotten.
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 19:37
    once upon a time,
    i was hiking in the mountains of northern new mexico at the philmont scout ranch with a dozen other boy scouts and a couple scout masters
    several of us were lollygagging behind and we spied a small critter, mammalian, prolly a chipmunk
    i picked up a rock and bluffed that i was going to throw it at the defenseless animal, prolly ten meters away
    i was dared, double dared, then triple dog dared to do it
    the code requires one to answer a triple dog dare
    i threw the rock and it connected squarely with the animal's head, but did not kill it
    i could have stabbed it to death with the sheath knife i carried, but did not
    i picked up a much larger rock and crushed its skull

the ghost of the chipmunk visits me nightly, reminds me i am forgiven for the atrocity, and tells me stories of his grandchildren and great grandchildren and how they pass down the story of how evil humans are and to take great care when in our proximity

his name was charley
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 19:45
    @torunn said
    If we have reconciled with terrible and harmful things, I hope we have left them behind to be forgiven and forgotten.
    Some things can never be forgiven or forgotten, the trick is not to think about them. 🙂

-VR
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 20:36
    @very-rusty said
    Some things can never be forgiven or forgotten, the trick is not to think about them. 🙂

-VR
    I think the trick is to forgive ourselves for making human mistakes.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Apr '22 20:44
    @torunn said
    I think the trick is to forgive ourselves for making human mistakes.
    Oh those are forgiven right away! 🙂 😛

-VR
  12. Joined
    20 Apr '22
    Moves
    28 Apr '22 01:16
    @rookie54 said
    once upon a time,
    i was hiking in the mountains of northern new mexico at the philmont scout ranch with a dozen other boy scouts and a couple scout masters
    several of us were lollygagging behind and we spied a small critter, mammalian, prolly a chipmunk
    i picked up a rock and bluffed that i was going to throw it at the defenseless animal, prolly ten meters away
    i was dar ...[text shortened]... e story of how evil humans are and to take great care when in our proximity

his name was charley
    To Charley! 🍺

Who died a Warrior...A Viking... 😪
  13. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Apr '22 11:59
    I did subscribe to RHP some 17 years ago.
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    29 Apr '22 12:10
    @ponderable said
    I did subscribe to RHP some 17 years ago.
    I am shocked, Pondy - how could you...? 🙂
  15. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    29 Apr '22 12:22
    I once sold arms to a squad of chipmunks who claimed they were on some sort of revenge mission. I carry guilt badly so I'm changing my career direction.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree