1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 May '22 11:011 edit
    @fmf said
    Share stories of immoral things you have done that caused harm to others so that we can then steer well clear of talking about what you have revealed.
    None of your damn business.

Strange question for a grown man to ask.

Are you on the spectrum, or have you just decided that ethical boundaries are not for you?
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    23 May '22 15:31
    @fmf said
    stories of immoral things you have done
    once upon a time, i created a frivolous poll, and a feeling was damaged beyond repair, and too many oxford commas were used in the description of the feeling
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '22 15:36
    @rookie54 said
    once upon a time, i created a frivolous poll, and a feeling was damaged beyond repair, and too many oxford commas were used in the description of the feeling
    There's nothing much here that I can undertake to not bring up again later.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 May '22 15:372 edits
    @ponderable said
    I did subscribe to RHP some 17 years ago.
    Congrats and appears you've been civil to everyone from what I can see in my years here.

EDIT: You are one of the few who have my respect.

-VR
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 May '22 15:39
    @fmf said
    Share stories of immoral things you have done that caused harm to others so that we can then steer well clear of talking about what you have revealed.
    I have done terrible unspeakable things.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 May '22 15:45
    @FMF I once joined the Police.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 May '22 15:54
    Years ago my, then, wife and I joined a neighbourhood dinner “club” of three other couples. The idea was that once a month one couple would choose a country and provide (cook not buy) a meal from that country, the other three couples would provide the drink, desserts and appetizers. Well we had 3 wonderful meals from three diverse countries and they were delicious dinners indeed. When it was our turn we decided to make a Canadian meal. We chose the ever so wonderful meal called fish and brews, apparently a much loved gastronomic delete from Newfoundland. Somewhere along the line, although following to the recipe to the “T”, it turned out to be better used as “mud” for plastering than an edible meal. I choked up the imperfect concoction to us all, but mainly me as the chef, to the amount of Newfie Screech, consumed while preparing the delicacy.🤭👍
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 May '22 16:02
    @great-big-stees said
    Years ago my, then, wife and I joined a neighbourhood dinner “club” of three other couples. The idea was that once a month one couple would choose a country and provide (cook not buy) a meal from that country, the other three couples would provide the drink, desserts and appetizers. Well we had 3 wonderful meals from three diverse countries and they were delicious di ...[text shortened]... but mainly me as the chef, to the amount of Newfie Screech, consumed while preparing the delicacy.🤭👍
    I can tell you they all delicious. traditional newfoundland fish and brewis recipe has 3 different recipes, which one did you have? Doesn't matter as they are all mouth watery tasty.

-VR
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 May '22 16:06
    @very-rusty said
    I can tell you they all delicious. traditional newfoundland fish and brewis recipe has 3 different recipes, which one did you have? Doesn't matter as they are all mouth watery tasty.

-VR
    It was about 50 years ago but I remember salt cod, pork fat, hard bread and that’s all I remember aside from the horrible taste of it, if taste is what I’d call it. Once bitten twice shy.😉👍
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 May '22 16:16
    @great-big-stees said
    It was about 50 years ago but I remember salt cod, pork fat, hard bread and that’s all I remember aside from the horrible taste of it, if taste is what I’d call it. Once bitten twice shy.😉👍
    If it had a horrible taste you used bad Cod my friend. As a rule I don't like Cod prefer Haddock. 😉 👍

-VR
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 May '22 16:35
    @very-rusty said
    If it had a horrible taste you used bad Cod my friend. As a rule I don't like Cod prefer Haddock. 😉 👍

-VR
    The cod, hard bread, along with the recipe, was provided by a born and bread Newfie who assured me all the ingredients he supplied were of only the best quality.👍
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 May '22 16:381 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    The cod, hard bread, along with the recipe, was provided by a born and bread Newfie who assured me all the ingredients he supplied were of only the best quality.👍
    I don't know which recipe you used as there is 3 different ways to make it, my friend. I am sure he wouldn't intentionally sell you bad Cod.
    EDIT: Cod is one of the fish that can go bad fast I can tell you that much from working in a fish plant as a young teen for a few summers. The worms in them you wouldn't believe when you get them under a big light. They say it is protein and will not hurt you. Just the same it is just the thoughts of seeing it from the days I worked there.

-VR
  13. Gothenburg
    Moves
    23 May '22 16:40
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Since we had a talk in this forum about fish and its 'inhabitants' I only buy it after it has been frozen or smoked. 🙂
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 May '22 16:44
    @torunn said
    Since we had a talk in this forum about fish and its 'inhabitants' I only buy it after it has been frozen or smoked. 🙂
    I agree frozen or smoked is best, especially if you are not familiar with Cod. As I've said before I prefer Haddock that can even go in the fisherman's brewis instead of the cod!

-VR
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    23 May '22 16:55
    @fmf said
    fish strabismus

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree