Originally posted by Captain Strange
    I think you are unraveling.
    Na, he's always been a tosser.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 22:461 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You seem to be under the impression that you saying you "want nothing to do with [me]" means I won't be posting about your horrid religious cult.
    Utter bigotry. I am amazed that forum policy allows such rank religious discrimination.

A whole nation was founded upon the principle of freedom of worship. I don't see why a chess site should allow the perpetrators of such blatant and unrelenting religious bigotry to continue to post in this manner.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 22:50
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Utter bigotry. I am amazed that the forum policy allows such rank religious discrimination.

A whole nation was founded upon the principle of freedom of worship. I don't see why a chess site should allow the perpetrators of such blatant and unrelenting religious bigotry to continue to post in this manner.
    😴
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 23:05
    Utter bigotry. I am amazed that forum policy allows such rank religious discrimination.

Alert the post you don't like then. Maybe the web site will remove things you disagree with for you.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 23:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    Alert the post you don't like then. Maybe the web site will remove things you disagree with for you.
    Away! Bang on time. Divegeester floundering, was he?

Goodnight.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 23:08

Goodnight.
    Yes I was struggling with your immense wit and intellect. πŸ™„
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 23:17

Goodnight.
    You have a subscription so you can directly alert posts. If you find something "disgusting", just alert it.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 23:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    divegeester post removed

REMOVED by GB Away
    Did you use some kind of "GB Away" thing to avoid seeing stuff about the Royal Commission in Australia too? πŸ˜‰
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    17 Feb '16 23:30
    Please summarize this thread for me, I am not thinking straight right now:

Did someone sell his soul to satan and is now thanking the prince of darkness...
    in a public forum.... dedicated to... t-to... chess?!?!
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 07:09
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I would like to extend warm thanks to the person who paid for my immortality. They have expressed a wish to remain anonymous and I intend to respect that.

I did not mention my non-immortal status or my aspiration to be an immortal in public so nobody has any reason to think I was casting around for an elixir of life from a benefactor.

I can no ...[text shortened]... ated (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

Once again, I offer my heartfelt thanks.
    Did you get eternal youth, too? Immortality by itself is long decrepit-ness: never-ending alzheimers isn't a picnic.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 07:20

"A whole nation was founded upon the principle of freedom of worship"

What about freedom of speech? Ofr is that particular piece of your righteous indignation only applicable what you want to call people "torturers" or "sadists" because you disapprove of what they are saying?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree