1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 08:30
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Did you get eternal youth, too? Immortality by itself is long decrepit-ness: never-ending alzheimers isn't a picnic.
    Thanks for getting the thread back on track sir and be reassured that the Ghost is eternally young. (I can do handstands and everything).
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 09:14
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I would like to extend warm thanks to the person who paid for my immortality. They have expressed a wish to remain anonymous and I intend to respect that.
    If you stopped believing that this mysterious benefactor has arranged for your immortality, would you become mortal again?
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 12:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you stopped believing that this mysterious benefactor has arranged for your immortality, would you become mortal again?
    That is such a mortal thing to ask.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 21:56
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Thanks for getting the thread back on track sir and be reassured that the Ghost is eternally young. (I can do handstands and everything).
    Are you now, or is your benefactor still, in a position to make a similar offer to anyone else? If so, there'll be a cheque for 1200 in post within milliseconds.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree