1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 11:35
    I seem to have bitten off more than I can chew.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 11:37
    @fmf said
    I seem to have bitten off more than I can chew.
    It doesn't stop you from repeating it over and over though! 😉 😛

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 11:38
    @very-rusty said
    It doesn't stop you from repeating it over and over though! 😉 😛

-VR
    Repeating what "over and over"?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 11:46
    @fmf said
    Repeating what "over and over"?
    Same ole crap! (SIGHS)

-VR
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 11:49
    @very-rusty said
    I am not as tough as I once was, but still will not back down from anything even a a decade or so later!

-VR
    "Back down"?

"Will not back down"?

What on Earth are you wittering on about?
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 11:51
    @fmf said
    "Back down"?

"Will not back down"?

What on Earth are you wittering on about?
    Bad memory all of a sudden?

You said: I seem to remember, some years ago, him muttering darkly - your typical pathetic internet "tough guy" - about what he was physically capable of, his prowess, repeatedly, threats, retribution, blah blah blah blah, pure stodge even more clueless and narcissistic stodge than the regular unfunny dimwitted sabotage of thread after thread after thread.

Same ole Crap, then accuse me of being the tough guy...You sound like your trying to act like a tough guy, which we both know you are not! You fight with words, cause that is all you have.

-VR
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 11:56
    Very Rusty, why are you wittering on - on an internet message board - about how "tough" you are?
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 11:58
    @very-rusty said
    Bad memory all of a sudden?

You said: I seem to remember, some years ago, him muttering darkly - your typical pathetic internet "tough guy" - about what he was physically capable of, his prowess, repeatedly, threats, retribution, blah blah blah blah, pure stodge even more clueless and narcissistic stodge than the regular unfunny dimwitted sabotage of thread after threa ...[text shortened]... tough guy, which we both know you are not! You fight with words, cause that is all you have.

-VR
    You have been implying that you are a tough guy for years and that people wouldn't say the things they say to you face to face.

Truth is sir you're a feeble fellow, both mentally and physically. Don't have to meet you in person to know that (irrespective of your frequent brisk walking).
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 12:001 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You have been implying that you are a tough guy for years and that people wouldn't say the things they say to you face to face.

Truth is sir you're a feeble fellow, both mentally and physically. Don't have to meet you in person to know that (irrespective of your frequent brisk walking).
    I've told you this many times, and I'll tell you again, I really don't care what you THINK, or try to have others believe! Your another one who fights with words. You ever been in a real fight goad? Seriously?

Before you ask, yes I would ask you that face to face with you looking up at me!!! 😉

-VR
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 12:03
    @very-rusty said
    Your another one who fights with words. You ever been in a real fight goad? Seriously?
    Why are you talking about being a tough guy and about being in "real fights"? What does it have to do with the goings on on this forum?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 12:041 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I've told you this many times, and I'll tell you again, I really don't care what you THINK, or try to have others believe! Your another one who fights with words. You ever been in a real fight goad? Seriously?

Before you ask, yes I would ask you that face to face with you looking up at me!!! 😉

-VR
    Looking up at you?

Good God sir, are you hiding in a tree?
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 12:04
    @fmf said
    Why are you talking about being a tough guy and about being in "real fights"? What does it have to do with the goings on on this forum?
    You started the conversation about me being a tough guy! Now you and goad want to team up.....LOL...You are both pathetic!!!

-VR
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 12:06
    @fmf said
    Apparently we are guilty of only fighting with words in this forum, instead of fighting physically through our monitors.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 12:08
    @very-rusty said
    You started the conversation about me being a tough guy! Now you and goad want to team up.....LOL...You are both pathetic!!!
    I started a conversation about how you repeatedly make a fool of yourself by posting sad drivel about how tough you are. We seem to have a QED in progress.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '20 12:10
    @very-rusty said
    You started the conversation about me being a tough guy!
    No I didn't. I started one about you being an "internet tough guy".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree