1. Joined
    28 Feb '19
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 19:41
    So I recently woke up hungover and I grabbed a big bag of chips cause I was starving. I got a few mouthfuls in before I realized that bag of chips was used as a trash bag.
    To make things worse I tried to rinse my mouth out with a beer from the night before. I took two big gulps before the cigarette butt went into my mouth.

By far the most disgusting day of my life.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 19:45
    @rowin-side said
    So I recently woke up hungover and I grabbed a big bag of chips cause I was starving. I got a few mouthfuls in before I realized that bag of chips was used as a trash bag.
    To make things worse I tried to rinse my mouth out with a beer from the night before. I took two big gulps before the cigarette butt went into my mouth.

Suggestion, cut back on the drinking might help! 😉

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '19
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 20:23
    When Suzianne tells you it's time for taquila, you obey.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 21:01
    @rowin-side said
    Suzie Q believes she is cock of the walk 'queen' she likes to call herself.

You can't cross paths with her or you will feel her wrath! 😉

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 21:12
    @rowin-side said
    Not seen you posting in the Spirituality forum this time around...?
  6. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 21:16
    @rowin-side said

My brother brushed his teeth with Brylcreem once.
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 21:17
    @rowin-side said
    It's called Takillya
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Mar '19 21:18
    @kquinn909 said
    My brother brushed his teeth with Brylcreem once.
    I can go you one better than that. Back when I was younger I saw a man eat a glass in a bar. I asked the bartender if he was going to say something to the man. He said I am not saying anything to somone who can eat a glass!

-VR
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 13:26
    Once while showering (as can be seen in my avatar I wear glasses) I grabbed what I thought was shampoo but turned out to be Vagisil.

😲
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 13:36
    It looks like Rowin Side has abandoned this thread; like an almost empty can of beer in fact.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 13:41
    @divegeester said
    It looks like Rowin Side has abandoned this thread; like an almost empty can of beer in fact.
    Maybe they've contacted some ailment from their "incident" that required hospitalization?
  12. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 13:441 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    Once while showering (as can be seen in my avatar I wear glasses) I grabbed what I thought was shampoo but turned out to be Vagisil.

😲
    If you were my husband I’d give you a cuff around the ear for that post. 😠
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 13:47
    @drewnogal said
    If you were my husband I’d give you a cuff around the ear for that.
    Come on Drew, you're a woman. Ya know how many containers of "things a woman has in the shower that look like shampoo bottles and besides, like I said I wear glasses, for a reason, but never do I wear them in the shower...well at least not until I did the Vagisil thing.
  14. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 13:52
    @great-big-stees said
    Come on Drew, you're a woman. Ya know how many containers of "things a woman has in the shower that look like shampoo bottles and besides, like I said I wear glasses, for a reason, but never do I wear them in the shower...well at least not until I did the Vagisil thing.
    Suppose you’re right but I don’t share my feminine problems with the two men in this house .... even though one seems to live in his underpants.

Watch out for the Immac/Veet!
  15. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    20 Mar '19 13:53
    @great-big-stees said
    Is that what caused your shiny topside? 😃

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree