1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 01:261 edit
    Before the next post, the previous post must receive the same number of thumbs up as the post's number. Ex we need one thumb up for this post (not net, neg thumbs don't subtract) for this game to continue. Next post needs two thumbs up before the third post, which needs three, and so on and so on.

Any rule breakers will be stunned, shackled, stuck, bled, and dressed out and sold to the highest bidder.
    Let the games begin. :s
  2. Wat?
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 01:43
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Before the next post, the previous post must receive the same number of thumbs up as the post's number. Ex we need one thumb up for this post (not net, neg thumbs don't subtract) for this game to continue. Next post needs two thumbs up before the third post, which needs three, and so on and so on.

Any rule breakers will be stunned, shackled, stuck, bled, and dressed out and sold to the highest bidder.
    No!
  3. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 01:441 edit

is it permissible that i enjoy the punishment for breaking the rules?

oh, darn, it had a thumbs up so i don't get punished. oh well.

three thumbs up needed for this one before another posting. . .

probably won't happen

(P.S. had to edit because a second post slipped in before I could post this one)
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 02:07
    Originally posted by billyray
    is it permissible that i enjoy the punishment for breaking the rules?

oh, darn, it had a thumbs up so i don't get punished. oh well.

three thumbs up needed for this one before another posting. . .

probably won't happen

(P.S. had to edit because a second post slipped in before I could post this one)
    Dude, look up abattoir on google images. I'm a butcher and I don't especially enjoy my work until it's a carcass. 😕
  5. Wat?
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 02:22
    What happens, me old buddy, if 2 people see a like required and simultaneously click on like, and so for example your 4 required jumped from 3 to 5? Does a thumbs down have to come in to level it off?

In addition, do you think there are enough regular posters to get this past 20 posts? 😀

-m. 😉
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 02:53
    Originally posted by mikelom
    What happens, me old buddy, if 2 people see a like required and simultaneously click on like, and so for example your 4 required jumped from 3 to 5? Does a thumbs down have to come in to level it off?

In addition, do you think there are enough regular posters to get this past 20 posts? 😀

-m. 😉
    Mike, please, I'm a simple butcher. And also being in Colorado very stoned. Uh. let's vote or debate it. 🙂
  7. Wat?
    Moves
    12 Mar '15 04:371 edit
    Mike, please, I'm a simple butcher. And also being in Colorado very stoned. Uh. let's vote or debate it. 🙂
    OK. I motion plastic bullets are for sale to the general public only in the U.S.A. 😉

-m.

Edit: Somehow, I don't think that's going to get 7 likes. 😀 😀
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    13 Mar '15 02:54
    Originally posted by mikelom
    OK. I motion plastic bullets are for sale to the general public only in the U.S.A. 😉

-m.

Edit: Somehow, I don't think that's going to get 7 likes. 😀 😀
    Ha, you are wrong! I hereby give you your unexpected seventh thumb.

I'm feeling contrary today.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree