1. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 01:145 edits
    i live in utah. my grandchild will learn math and how to read, speak and write well.

my son, who lives in california, has a japanese wife who home teaches his child. she, the child, will be educated in the basic knowledge of life as well.

i taught in los angeles public schools and in private christian schools in california.

are your children are in danger ?,,,, of what ?

home school your child.

if you need to work to pay the bills then network to find a good man or woman who is at home during the day and put four five children in one home school.. let one parent teach five and four whilel some parents work...teach the children how to make bread, to learn math, geography, the bible, how to think thru puzzles, how to grow food...all in one home in one small school away from the government unions and such.

be free...it is hard to learn to break free..but once you smell the air of freedom you will fight for it.

i am mister moggy.

i speak the truth. i have been there.
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 01:51
    @mister-moggy
    if you want a kid that is able to write well,
    best leave the teaching to others
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '20 06:25
    @mister-moggy said
    i live in utah. my grandchild will learn math and how to read, speak and write well.

my son, who lives in california, has a japanese wife who home teaches his child. she, the child, will be educated in the basic knowledge of life as well.

i taught in los angeles public schools and in private christian schools in california.

are your children are in danger ?,,, ...[text shortened]... ir of freedom you will fight for it.

i am mister moggy.

They will call your kind Homo Ignoramus.
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 08:541 edit
    @mister-moggy
    I had to take my daughter out of the 9th grade because whites were a minority and the bullying of them by mexicans and blacks was out of control.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 09:40
    @mister-moggy said
    Will they learn grammar, punctuation and especially the correct use of capitalisation?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 22:15
    @dood111 said
    @mister-moggy
    I had to take my daughter out of the 9th grade because whites were a minority and the bullying of them by mexicans and blacks was out of control.
    White people's problems.

So you can't just bounce through life telling yourselves that "brown-skinned people are nothing" anymore? Awwwww.

Time to grow up, snowflake.
  7. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    15 Mar '20 22:28
    @mister-moggy said

are your children are in danger ?,,, ...[text shortened]... ir of freedom you will fight for it.

i am mister moggy.

"The death of education is stupidity." - Captain Obvious
  8. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 10:23
    @suzianne said
    White people's problems.

So you can't just bounce through life telling yourselves that "brown-skinned people are nothing" anymore? Awwwww.

Time to grow up, snowflake.
    So you're cool with white students being attacked/beaten in schools they are the minority in?
    They're just being snowflakes and should accept the racial hatred and animosity being shown them?
    Really? Are you that stupid?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '20 10:29
    Doesn't this dreary dross belong on the Debates Forum?
  10. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 01:10
    @fmf said
    Doesn't this dreary dross belong on the Debates Forum?
    Unfortunately the Debates Forum has got so poisonous and repetitive that even the morons are panic-shopping in the General Forum now!
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 01:381 edit
    Liberal hypocrites complain about one thread but turn a blind eye to another.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/general/the-trumptanic.184409

Total trash complaining about the topic of this thread then ignore the one I linked.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 03:161 edit
    @dood111 said
    So you're cool with white students being attacked/beaten in schools they are the minority in?
    They're just being snowflakes and should accept the racial hatred and animosity being shown them?
    Really? Are you that stupid?
    Whites have gotten far, far less "racial hatred" (if that's even what it is, and not backlash against long-established, generational prejudicial hate) than blacks. At least blacks don't hate you for no reason.

Still using that white hood?

YouTube
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 03:21
    @eladar said
    Liberal hypocrites complain about one thread but turn a blind eye to another.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/general/the-trumptanic.184409

Total trash complaining about the topic of this thread then ignore the one I linked.
    Go peddle your conspiracy theories to stupid people and leave us alone.

"Liberals" usually see right through your hypocritical crap.

Go back to reddit and 4chan, where you have a redneck audience for your trash talk.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 03:21
    @suzianne said
    Whites have gotten far, far less "racial hatred" (if that's even what it is, and not backlash against long-established, generational prejudicial hate) than blacks. At least blacks don't hate you for no reason.

Still using that white hood?
    Nice, an it is ok for blacks to beat up and put your daughter in the hospital from Suzi.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 03:50
    @eladar said
    Nice, an it is ok for blacks to beat up and put your daughter in the hospital from Suzi.
    Just like it was "okay" for whites to enslave blacks for a couple hundred years in America.

Just like it's "okay" for white cops to shoot down unarmed blacks today.

Actions have consequences, snowflake.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree