1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 03:54
    @suzianne said
    Just like it was "okay" for whites to enslave blacks for a couple hundred years in America.

Just like it's "okay" for white cops to shoot down unarmed blacks today.

Actions have consequences, snowflake.
    You cannot change the past, just live in the present.

You are a sick twisted individual. All normal people know that skin color does not give you the right to beat up another person. Black on white, white on black, it does not matter.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 10:14
    @eladar said
    You cannot change the past, just live in the present.

You are a sick twisted individual. All normal people know that skin color does not give you the right to beat up another person. Black on white, white on black, it does not matter.
    You have to understand people like Suzy have divorced themselves from all moral codes such as the one in the Bible and now embrace the Progressive code which is based only on race and gender. Now brown and anything but male is superior as these folks have greater perks than white males to account for slavery in the 1800's, that is, so long as the non-white and non-male people in question are Progressives. If they are ilk like Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson or Sarah Palin, they are less than a white man and to hell with them!

The only exception is abortion. New York blacks have aborted more black babies than given birth to black babies. This is the sort of thing genocidal Progressives like Suzy are proud of.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 10:272 edits
    @eladar said
    Liberal hypocrites complain about one thread but turn a blind eye to another.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/general/the-trumptanic.184409

Total trash complaining about the topic of this thread then ignore the one I linked.
    This thread is poisonous. The thread you've linked to is frivolous.

I suggest you take your toxic smackdown U.S. retail politics ~ and your own odious internet persona ~ to the Debates Forum, please.
  4. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    17 Mar '20 13:57
    @suzianne said
    Whites have gotten far, far less "racial hatred" (if that's even what it is, and not backlash against long-established, generational prejudicial hate) than blacks. At least blacks don't hate you for no reason.

Still using that white hood?

[youtube]mHzQis2fO0U[/youtube]
    Ohboy you linked a movie wow.
    Tell that to this white kid on a school bus full of blacks.
    YouTube
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Mar '20 00:45
    @dood111 said
    Ohboy you linked a movie wow.
    Tell that to this white kid on a school bus full of blacks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjr44CgJy7c
    I notice you didn't give the tiniest little damn when black kids were getting this (or worse) for generations.

But hey, a white kid gets beat up and suddenly it's the end of the world.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Mar '20 12:38
    @suzianne said
    I notice you didn't give the tiniest little damn when black kids were getting this (or worse) for generations.

But hey, a white kid gets beat up and suddenly it's the end of the world.
    Until this generation gets over the color thing, it will remain to go on.
    It is not good to see black, white, or whatever other color getting beat up.

We have to set the example this will not be tolerated.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree