1. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    20 Jan '19 00:522 edits
    for those of you who have watched the television program, the blackllist, i would like your thoughts on what is the relevance of the duffel bag. it contains bones. the bones are not white and bleached. from i have briefly seen they are very grey. i saw what appears to be a human skull but cannot be sure if i saw correctly. the bones cannot be of his russian wife, masha, the mother of elizabeth keen for he would have interred them properly and not in a jumble and left them to be found in that condiiton.

no the bones are someone else ( if human bones ).

since the bones only concern reddington, according to him, and not elizabeth keen, there is another clue they are not the russian wife.

i feel it must be related to oleander. i am only in season five on netfllix so if you are watching season six on regular tv please do not tell me the answer if the answer is in season six.
  2. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    20 Jan '19 11:48
    watched the last episode last night of season five. in that episode it reports that the bones belong to the real reddington and that he is dead. how can that be ? if elizabeth keen is the actual daughter of the person supposedly pretending to be reddington then elizabeth cannot be the half-sister of the new barista woman who the show reports is the daughter of the real reddington. something fake here about the "story" that the "fake reddington" has burned the bones of the "real" dead reddington.

don't buy it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree