General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    Wisconsin USA
    Joined
    09 Dec '01
    Moves
    56885
    01 Nov '12 13:13
    are down for maintenance -but I doubt their return

    the site rhymes with messcorner.net
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    01 Nov '12 13:22
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    are down for maintenance -but I doubt their return

    the site rhymes with messcorner.net
    "About ketchuplover: I am not a current subscriber. I am a former subscriber. Non-subscribers
    hould try to play more than 6 concurrent games. I was over 100. Best wishes upon you."

    Your contest pick number is even. Need an odd. Please see contest thread.
    .
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10372
    01 Nov '12 13:26
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    are down for maintenance -but I doubt their return

    the site rhymes with messcorner.net
    messcorner ... i can get this, hhmmm chess... something. Chess ... nope, i've got nothing.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98328
    01 Nov '12 13:40
    Originally posted by Trev33
    messcorner ... i can get this, hhmmm chess... something. Chess ... nope, i've got nothing.
    I'll take a stab. How 'bout "littlejackhornersatinthe"..etc?
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    20259
    01 Nov '12 14:59
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I'll take a stab. How 'bout "littlejackhornersatinthe"..etc?
  6. Subscriberketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    Wisconsin USA
    Joined
    09 Dec '01
    Moves
    56885
    07 Nov '12 16:12
    speaking of forums... free members at a rival site may no longer start new topics and or threads,may not start teams or tournaments,and are limited to 12 games
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    07 Nov '12 16:15
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    speaking of forums... free members at a rival site may no longer start new topics and or threads,may not start teams or tournaments,and are limited to 12 games
    Serves them right.
  8. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89265
    07 Nov '12 16:15
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    speaking of forums... free members at a rival site may no longer start new topics and or threads,may not start teams or tournaments,and are limited to 12 games
    What the hell are you doing on a rival site you treacherous toad!
Back to Top