1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Feb '14 22:34
    Taken from an idea in a bleepingcomputer.com forum.
    ***************************************************************************************
    The Rules:
    -You may use any means to take the hill from the previous owner, e.g. stealth, brute force, unconventional tactics, outright trickery.
    -Nothing is off limits. You may assume you have "helpers" but only if you really need them.
    -Don't destroy the hill please (in the other forum it only took 3 posts before someone burrowed under the hill with explosives).
    -End your post with: I NOW CONTROL THE HILL.

***************************************************************************************

I sat back and watched as the creator of the hill had finished his work and climbed to the top of his hill, sat down and cracked a can of beer. In the darkness of the night I surrounded the hill with high intensity lights. Wearing a welding mask I walked up the hill to my newly blinded foe, took the can from him and booted him off the top of the hill.

I NOW CONTROL THE HILL.
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '14
    Moves
    01 Feb '14 23:10
    I (in all surreptitiousness) conked you on the head like the chowdahhead you are , Kewpie.

I'm sorry, I usually am kinder than this, but your scurvy presence invited unusual measures necessitating a whack and a thump.

I NOW CONTROL THE HILL.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 01:32
    Originally posted by NotoriousFlapjack
    I (in all surreptitiousness) conked you on the head like the chowdahhead you are , Kewpie.

I'm sorry, I usually am kinder than this, but your scurvy presence invited unusual measures necessitating a whack and a thump.

I NOW CONTROL THE HILL.
    I poured syrup all over you and ate you.

I NOW CONTROL THE HILL.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 04:50
    Originally posted by JS357
    I poured syrup all over you and ate you.

I NOW CONTROL THE HILL.
    I sent my army of specially trained man-eating ants up the hill. As your fingers were still dripping syrup you were an easy target. They don't like my scent so it's safe for me to follow them.

I NOW CONTROL THE HILL. Again.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 05:57
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I sent my army of specially trained man-eating ants up the hill. As your fingers were still dripping syrup you were an easy target. They don't like my scent so it's safe for me to follow them.

I NOW CONTROL THE HILL. Again.
    Again?

Don't brag.

I will get you.

I will.

But forget that.

I will get the hill.

Not now.

Others will soften you up.

You will think you have the hill for good.

You will be snoring, alongside Mr. K.

And I will strike.

In fact, I have distracted you long enough.

One of my minions will strike next.
  6. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 06:48
    I will simply present you all with an offer you can't refuse... I'm just biding my time.
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 10:35
    Talk's cheap. I haven't been challenged yet.
  8. In your face
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 13:381 edit
    I am sat at the bottom of the hill. The view of the lake is good from down here. There is a warm breeze, the scent of flowers fills the air and there are a couple of local merchants with a generator and fridge filled with cheap beer.
    Life is good and I am quite happy for you to control the hill. If you want a bevvy, give us a shout.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 14:49
    I release my army of steroid fed moles around the base of the hill, after two days of relentless tunnelling the hill implodes burying you, the hill is smaller but I control the hill.
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    04 Feb '14 15:35
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    I release my army of steroid fed moles around the base of the hill, after two days of relentless tunnelling the hill implodes burying you, the hill is smaller but I control the hill.
    I bring down the wrath of the book-keepres on you since you didn't meet the condition not to destroy the hill.

After they finish you off I am King of the Hill!
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Feb '14 07:50
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I bring down the wrath of the book-keepres on you since you didn't meet the condition not to destroy the hill.

After they finish you off I am King of the Hill!
    If the hill's destroyed, you can't be King of the Hill ... 😉
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Feb '14 08:33
    The Hill is not destroyed, it has been transformed into a bigger hill of lesser altitude. The book keepers have gone back to their candlelit scribbling desks with their quills between their legs and I still control the hill (probably).
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '14 09:451 edit
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    The Hill is not destroyed, it has been transformed into a bigger hill of lesser altitude. The book keepers have gone back to their candlelit scribbling desks with their quills between their legs and I still control the hill (probably).
    I pray to Jehovah, he zapps you with lightning, you roll down the hill, I am now king of the castle and you are dirty wee rascals! The hill is now mine!
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Feb '14 12:47
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I pray to Jehovah, he zapps you with lightning, you roll down the hill, I am now king of the castle and you are dirty wee rascals! The hill is now mine!
    The Unholy One sets your chair on fire and as you run away I slowly climb the hill and take over.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Feb '14 13:04
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    The Unholy One sets your chair on fire and as you run away I slowly climb the hill and take over.
    Gulp!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree