1. Standard membermobster kitty
    mafia chief
    the safe house
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 14:121 edit
    "conservative radio host Michael Savage goes into hiding after anonymous email threatens to shoot up local restaurant and 'kill as many as I can' unless it stops serving him

The anonymous death threat was sent via email to a favorite restaurant of Michael Savage. Ultra-conservative radio host Savage, 76, said he has since 'changed location"

as reported in the uk daily mail today.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 15:03
    @mister-moggy

Take it to deabates.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 23:41
    @mister-moggy said
    "conservative radio host Michael Savage goes into hiding after anonymous email threatens to shoot up local restaurant and 'kill as many as I can' unless it stops serving him

The anonymous death threat was sent via email to a favorite restaurant of Michael Savage. Ultra-conservative radio host Savage, 76, said he has since 'changed location"

as reported in the uk daily mail today.
    Savage said "... both I and some serious agencies are taking this threat very seriously."
    Those "serious agencies" being Fox News and The Washington Times.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Jan '19 14:07
    @wolfgang59 said
    Savage said "... both I and some serious agencies are taking this threat very seriously."
    Those "serious agencies" being Fox News and The Washington Times.
    You gotta be on something, "right". 🤔

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree