25 May '20 14:59
    Anyone.............

What will the new normal look like?

-VR
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 May '20 15:41
    Normal will look like being chipped and having the government treat you as if you are cattle.
  3. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    25 May '20 16:04
    @very-rusty said
    Anyone.............

-VR
    YouTube

Ahem. Just add 21st century Alchemy...
  4. Joined
    15 May '20
    Moves
    25 May '20 17:13
    Playing chess while drunk? I mean... I would hate to drink that much, but the game is just so much more fun...
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    25 May '20 17:20
    @very-rusty said
    Anyone.............

-VR
    It’ll be like the old normal with a few tweaks.🤔
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '20 17:25
    @very-rusty said
    Anyone.............

-VR
    There is no new normal. There is the old normal, and new anti-social. Let's hope we can get back to the former soon.
  7. Joined
    15 May '20
    Moves
    25 May '20 17:36
    @shallow-blue said
    There is no new normal. There is the old normal, and new anti-social. Let's hope we can get back to the former soon.
    Why, though? What's so wrong about distancing? I've been having the time of my life. Have time to reflect, have time to take care of all the small things. Finally I don't screw away time on people who don't deserve it and I can put my full attention into the ones that do. I can stay in touch just as great with my friends, and I can practice my hobbies just as well. Yea it's problematic to start a couple new ones (hobbies) I've been planning, but it's not like I won't just start them in a month or two (when/if nothing changes). It may take longer to get proficient in them, but I do them for the love, so it's not like the journey will be worse.
    I understand, people want to meet others, mingle more. But those people are not everyone, and there's a lot of (people) out there who just don't care about those things and are just fine.
    In a way it feels like the people who keep parroting "go out, meet people" are the vocal edge of both situation (normal, and distancing).
    I don't need to go out and force meeting random people. When I do it's great. But my first passions are my family, work, hobbies, and I can cater for each just fine.
    And no, I'm not saying my view is more important, or the only one, I'm say there's multiple ways of approaching everything, and I believe we keep forgetting to count our blessings.
  8. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    25 May '20 18:17
    @Pawminator

Spot on...🚬
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 May '20 18:19
    @pawminator said
    Why, though? What's so wrong about distancing? I've been having the time of my life. Have time to reflect, have time to take care of all the small things. Finally I don't screw away time on people who don't deserve it and I can put my full attention into the ones that do. I can stay in touch just as great with my friends, and I can practice my hobbies just as well. Yea it' ...[text shortened]... 's multiple ways of approaching everything, and I believe we keep forgetting to count our blessings.
    You sound like you are anti social to begin with so of course you would love this situation the world is in. There are probably many others like you.

-VR
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    25 May '20 20:31
    @pawminator said
    Why, though? What's so wrong about distancing? I've been having the time of my life.
    So you're psychopathic. Well done you.

No, real humans are social creatures. Even those of us who are introverts. No, &#$ it, especially introverts. Extroverts van get their social kick whenever they want from who- or even (in many cases, more likely) whatever they want.
    Introverts need their human contact not just as much, but more than extroverts - but we need it on our conditions, not on those of the normies. And make no mistake, we need it. We need it to keep ourselves grounded, and we need it because humanity is more than just saying "I am here".

Frankly and shortly, if you don't need contact right now, you're not introverted, or autistic, or private, or self-sufficient - all you are is an anti-social sub-human psychopath.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 May '20 20:40
    @shallow-blue said
    So you're psychopathic. Well done you.

No, real humans are social creatures. Even those of us who are introverts. No, &#$ it, especially introverts. Extroverts van get their social kick whenever they want from who- or even (in many cases, more likely) whatever they want.
    Introverts need their human contact not just as much, but more than extroverts - but we n ...[text shortened]... d, or autistic, or private, or self-sufficient - all you are is an anti-social sub-human psychopath.
    A very subtle way of putting it! 😉

-VR
  12. Joined
    15 May '20
    Moves
    25 May '20 21:31
    Great way of disregarding half of what I wrote (like... the whole point included), go on an aggressive and demeaning tirade against things I did not write, with some flavor name-calling added, about people you know nothing about. Exactly the kind of people I referred to as the ones I don't need to meet. 🙂
    I suspect you are imagining things into what others write, because you are pissed you can't have your beloved life back. Might be wrong, but, oh well.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 May '20 02:442 edits
    @very-rusty said
    Anyone.............

-VR
    Here is the new normal

YouTube

It's amazing they could film that at the microscopic level.

Yea, Covid sucks
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 May '20 12:15
    @whodey said
    Here is the new normal

[youtube]XWpMruA_Rew[/youtube]

Yea, Covid sucks
    Appears silly to me, but to each his own as I always say!

-VR
  15. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    26 May '20 13:49
    @whodey said
    Here is the new normal

[youtube]XWpMruA_Rew[/youtube]

Yea, Covid sucks
    I get this one VR, pure class...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree