1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 17:141 edit
    @torunn said
    I'm waiting for some very rainy days - that will sort things out here. 🙂
    We know the rainy days will come, do you find Stees a little grumpy on those day. 🙂

-VR
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 17:17
    @very-rusty said
    We know the rainy days will come, do you find Stees a little grumpy on those day. 🙂

-VR
    Maybe not but he will be here. 🙂
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 17:22
    stees is getting lazy and forgetful
    my lemondrop would never let the inventory dwindle
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 18:40
    @gertrude said
    I will be sure to remind him this time.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:17
    @gertrude said
    I’ll have one of those Greek Salads the Earl of Trump is having, not a “Caesar Salad “ mind, I definitely don’t want one of those.

And instead of lamb, I’ll have some sliced chorizo sausage drizzled with local olive oil.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 06:03

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 12:01
    @torunn said
    I will be sure to remind him this time.
    This time? Come on torunn, you always remind me of those kinds of things. That’s why you are here…your marvellous ability to remember the tiniest of things and thank goodness for that. This place would crumble like a house of cards, were it not for you. Hey, speaking of crumble…anyone want some?👍
  8. Gothenburg
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 12:201 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    This time? Come on torunn, you always remind me of those kinds of things. That’s why you are here…your marvellous ability to remember the tiniest of things and thank goodness for that. This place would crumble like a house of cards, were it not for you. Hey, speaking of crumble…anyone want some?👍
    Yes please, right now I'm hungry, just back from a trip to the city center and the library. I would love a chicken salad and some wine please. The book I borrowed is 'Once there were wolves' by Charlotte McConaghy (2021)
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 12:53
    @torunn said
    Yes please, right now I'm hungry, just back from a trip to the city center and the library. I would love a chicken salad and some wine please. The book I borrowed is 'Once there were wolves' by Charlotte McConaghy (2021)
    Speaking of books, I forgot to mention that I enjoyed Dead at Daybreak.👍 Now chicken salad and perhaps a nice Chadonnay?😁
  10. Gothenburg
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 13:03
    @great-big-stees said
    Speaking of books, I forgot to mention that I enjoyed Dead at Daybreak.👍 Now chicken salad and perhaps a nice Chadonnay?😁
    You are an angel. Nice to know you liked the book. I'm sure you will like 'Once there were wolves too'. Google it and let me know if you will give it a try. Still no book I like better than My family and other animals. .)
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 14:41
    @torunn said
    You are an angel. Nice to know you liked the book. I'm sure you will like 'Once there were wolves too'. Google it and let me know if you will give it a try. Still no book I like better than My family and other animals. .)
    Just a thought, but you may be taking it a bit fart calling Stees and Angel. 🙂

-VR
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 15:13
    @very-rusty said
    Just a thought, but you may be taking it a bit fart calling Stees and Angel. 🙂

-VR
    He is an angel when it suits him. 🙂
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 15:54
    @torunn said
    He is an angel when it suits him. 🙂
    LOL....Did you notice I said fart instead of far....That was legit mistake! 🙂

-VR
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 01:32
    @torunn said
    I did and it looks, right up my alley. I will request it from our local library. In the mean time I will say good night and be back tomorrow, before I head to the golf course for my 9:40 tee off time. Can I count on you to take care of the place until I return?👍🤞
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:57
    @very-rusty said
    LOL....Did you notice I said fart instead of far....That was legit mistake! 🙂

-VR
    The accidental use of bodily function words is always incredibly funny.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree