1. Gothenburg
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 07:48
    @great-big-stees said
    I did and it looks, right up my alley. I will request it from our local library. In the mean time I will say good night and be back tomorrow, before I head to the golf course for my 9:40 tee off time. Can I count on you to take care of the place until I return?👍🤞
    I will be away today, Stees, back in the afternoon. In the meantime our guests can help themselves to anything they like. I trust they can behave - would hate to clear up any mess afterwards. Oh, and our new coffee-machine can be a bit tricky but there is the instruction manual, easy to follow.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 11:44
    @torunn said
    I will be away today, Stees, back in the afternoon. In the meantime our guests can help themselves to anything they like. I trust they can behave - would hate to clear up any mess afterwards. Oh, and our new coffee-machine can be a bit tricky but there is the instruction manual, easy to follow.
    Well as you likely know, men do not use instruction manuals so here’s hoping only the ladies will use it, though because I just said that, we do have some male patrons who will give it a “try” and we know who they are.🤭 Off in about a half hour for my round.🏌️‍♂️
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 15:36
    @great-big-stees said
    Well as you likely know, men do not use instruction manuals so here’s hoping only the ladies will use it, though because I just said that, we do have some male patrons who will give it a “try” and we know who they are.🤭 Off in about a half hour for my round.🏌️‍♂️
    You ever try to follow one of those instruction manuals? The better half has no problem with following them.

-VR
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 16:03
    @very-rusty said
    You ever try to follow one of those instruction manuals? The better half has no problem with following them.

-VR
    I have great problems with instruction manuals. When I moved into my new place - new building, new machines - there was a huge pile of them in the kitchen and in the bathroom, in all kinds of languages. They made me so worried, I threw them all away at once, and now I have to google for information. 🙂
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 16:182 edits
    @torunn said
    I have great problems with instruction manuals. When I moved into my new place - new building, new machines - there was a huge pile of them in the kitchen and in the bathroom, in all kinds of languages. They made me so worried, I threw them all away at once, and now I have to google for information. 🙂
    I am lucky, I just give her the manual and tell her to tell me what to do. My brother-In-Law who laid Floors of any kind even stone could read blueprints, where I am completely lost, may he RIP. Now with Computers had no interest in them didn't even know how to turn it on. At least I can turn my on and do e-mail, even managed to join this site. 🙂 The Technology Forum comes in very useful.

-VR
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 19:46
    @very-rusty said
    I am lucky, I just give her the manual and tell her to tell me what to do. My brother-In-Law who laid Floors of any kind even stone could read blueprints, where I am completely lost, may he RIP. Now with Computers had no interest in them didn't even know how to turn it on. At least I can turn my on and do e-mail, even managed to join this site. 🙂 The Technology Forum comes in very useful.

-VR
    The last few “techie things” I purchased told me to go on line and get the “manual” that way. I returned the dam things and said, in a very nice way…nope. Ever notice that here at the tavern eco very thing is “manual”? Ever seen a POS or ATM here? Hell no…gimme old school.👍 Now who wants what?🤔
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 20:35
    @great-big-stees said
    The last few “techie things” I purchased told me to go on line and get the “manual” that way. I returned the dam things and said, in a very nice way…nope. Ever notice that here at the tavern eco very thing is “manual”? Ever seen a POS or ATM here? Hell no…gimme old school.👍 Now who wants what?🤔
    LOL....You know the thing I can't get over is you go for one thing knowing what you want and they try to sell you something entirely different. The salesman that sold me my first computer back many decades ago told me it would last for my life. I don't think he expected I would live for over 30 years from then....LOL.... I believe I've had 3 since them made by a friend I just bought the parts and gave him a little something for building them. If a part goes you just replace the part and got all top quality stuff so far the last one he build has lasted 8 years and counting. Reason I wanted a new Tower Case that I liked better so figured what the hell may as well get everything new. 🙂

Oh and a Green Tea with a sprinkle of lemon juice if you have the lemon juice in stock again. 🙂

-VR
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 20:55
    @very-rusty said
    LOL....You know the thing I can't get over is you go for one thing knowing what you want and they try to sell you something entirely different. The salesman that sold me my first computer back many decades ago told me it would last for my life. I don't think he expected I would live for over 30 years from then....LOL.... I believe I've had 3 since them made by a friend I j ...[text shortened]... and a Green Tea with a sprinkle of lemon juice if you have the lemon juice in stock again. 🙂

-VR
    Comin’ right up.👍 Fresh squeezed, of course.🍋👍😉
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 20:59
    @great-big-stees said
    Comin’ right up.👍 Fresh squeezed, of course.🍋👍😉
    Thanks, for the fast service! 🙂

-VR
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 21:01
    @very-rusty said
    Thanks, for the fast service! 🙂

-VR
    We aim to please. In the urinal you am too, please.👍
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 21:07
    @great-big-stees said
    We aim to please. In the urinal you am too, please.👍
    I never use the urinal, you don't know what germs are splashing back at you.

Always the toilet! 🙂

-VR
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 21:09
    @very-rusty said
    I never use the urinal, you don't know what germs are splashing back at you.

Always the toilet! 🙂

-VR
    If you”aim” properly there is no, splash back.😠
  13. Gothenburg
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 07:061 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    If you”aim” properly there is no, splash back.😠
    Take this topic to the gents' room please.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 12:11
    @torunn said
    Take this topic to the gents' room please.
    Oh…sorry I thought this was that room.🤭
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 12:13
    @great-big-stees said
    Oh…sorry I thought this was that room.🤭
    I'm not surprised. 🙂 Don't men just think they rule everywhere.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree