The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Jul 22

@very-rusty said
What happened to the chess side of your brain? 🙂

-VR
Humans don’t have a “chess side” of their brains.

What are you talking on about?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Jul 22

@divegeester said
Humans don’t have a “chess side” of their brains.

What are you talking on about?
Would you understand the cognitive side which would be front lobal? 🙂

-VR

Moves
09 Jul 22

@very-rusty said
Would you understand the cognitive side which would be front lobal?
What!?

What is a “frontal lobal” and if it’s at the front how can it be a “side”?

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jul 22

@divegeester said
What!?

The Tavern isn't open yet, can I ask you gentlemen to return later?

Moves
09 Jul 22

@torunn said
I’ll wait in the porch.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jul 22

@divegeester said
What!?

The frontal lobe is part of the brain's cerebral cortex. Individually, the paired lobes are known as the left and right frontal cortex. As the name implies, the frontal lobe is located near the front of the head, under the frontal skull bones and near the forehead. One side would help you with your chess, do a little research instead of on here blowing hot air. I am getting tired trying to teach you things!!
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jul 22

@torunn said
It is ok with the present company I wouldn't enjoy my Green Tea torunn. 🙂

I may be back when the guy in porch leaves....LOL.... 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jul 22

@very-rusty said
It is ok with the present company I wouldn't enjoy my Green Tea torunn. 🙂

I may be back when the guy in porch leaves....LOL.... 😉

-VR
I believe Stees will be here any minute.

Moves
09 Jul 22

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jul 22

Stees, if you can hear me: there is a heated dispute going on somewhere - can you cool them down with some beer?

Moves
09 Jul 22
1 edit

@torunn said
Stees, if you can hear me: there is a heated dispute going on somewhere - can you cool them down with some beer?
Well beer wouldn’t be my first choice as a coolant. Maybe some water from the glaciers “up north”. I am greatly concerned that you said that the tavern wasn’t open. Unless there was a fire or a misguided Russian guided missile hit it by “mistake” the Tavern is NEVER closed. Can you please explain?😡 In the meantime Dive gets what he wants, to drink that is, as does VR. Now concerning the apparent verbal “dust up “, that can continue in the debates forum please.👍

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jul 22

@great-big-stees said
Well beer wouldn’t be my first choice as a coolant. Maybe some water from the glaciers “up north”. I am greatly concerned that you said that the tavern wasn’t open. Unless there was a fire or a misguided Russian guided middle hit it by “mistake” the Tavern is NEVER closed. Can you please explain?😡 In the meantime Dive gets what he wants, to drink that is, as does VR. Now concerning the apparent verbal “dust up “, that can continue in the debates forum please.👍
I appreciate your concern Stees, but every place with a little self-respect takes a break now and then. Makes it even more attractive, don't you think? 🙂

Moves
09 Jul 22

@torunn said
I appreciate your concern Stees, but every place with a little self-respect takes a break now and then. Makes it even more attractive, don't you think? 🙂
I’m not convinced torunn but I will think about it. In the interim, can I get you something to quench your thirst and stop your tummy rumbling?🤔🤭😉🍷🦪🍝

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jul 22

@great-big-stees said
I’m not convinced torunn but I will think about it. In the interim, can I get you something to quench your thirst and stop your tummy rumbling?🤔🤭😉🍷🦪🍝
A glass of chilled white wine would be perfect, snacks too, thanks a lot.

Moves
09 Jul 22

@torunn said
A glass of chilled white wine would be perfect, snacks too, thanks a lot.
Your wish, my dear friend, is as always, my command, but please, in the future should you need a break don’t hesitate to contact me and I will get there posthaste, because I don’t want the Tavern to be, ever again, closed. Chardonnay or maybe a Pino Grigio?