The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
20 Apr 23

@earl-of-trumps said

Oh, that beer was good, @Torunn.
Would you pour another for me please, and get the cribbage board? I need to show @Stees how to play the game πŸ™‚
Oh I’m familiar with that game…fifteen 2, fifteen 4 and the rest don’t score.πŸ‘

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
21 Apr 23

@great-big-stees said
Oh I’m familiar with that game…fifteen 2, fifteen 4 and the rest don’t score.πŸ‘
You're - in like Flynn, man [thumb-up]

Moves
22 Apr 23

@earl-of-trumps said
You're - in like Flynn, man [thumb-up]
Mind the skunk line.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Moves
31 May 23

Sure is looking like the Tavern has “met it’s Waterloo”. Sad times indeed.😩😒 Cheers🍺🍺🍺 fir a good run. BTW there’ll be an auction of all of the “fixtures”, held here on the 17th of June 2023 at 2:23 PM in hopes of making sure, that in my latter years
, there will be some money to help me continue to uphold my present lifestyle. Hope to see you all there…with full wallets. Sorry cash only.πŸ‘

Moves
31 May 23

@great-big-stees said
Sure is looking like the Tavern has “met it’s Waterloo”. Sad times indeed.😩😒 Cheers🍺🍺🍺 fir a good run. BTW there’ll be an auction of all of the “fixtures”, held here on the 17th of June 2023 at 2:23 PM in hopes of making sure, that in my latter years
, there will be some money to help me continue to uphold my present lifestyle. Hope to see you all there…with full wallets. Sorry cash only.πŸ‘
I thought it belonged to @Gertude?

Moves
31 May 23

@divegeester said
I thought it belonged to @Gertude?
It was, though only briefly. With patronage dwindling she/he tossed the keys on one of the bars stool with a note saying that they could no longer continue. I guess I might have mentioned that due some bad Cripto investments I really need the rent, which they were unable to come up with. On a more positive note, I was able, with some creative accounting, to write off my Cripto losses and have reinvested in blue chip stock (all 5 major Canadian banks) whose returns/dividends are quite good. I’ll still need to hold the auction though not needing to sell as much of the contents. See ya there.πŸ‘

Gothenburg

Moves
31 May 23

@great-big-stees said
It was, though only briefly. With patronage dwindling she/he tossed the keys on one of the bars stool with a note saying that they could no longer continue. I guess I might have mentioned that due some bad Cripto investments I really need the rent, which they were unable to come up with. On a more positive note, I was able, with some creative accounting, to write off ...[text shortened]... ll still need to hold the auction though not needing to sell as much of the contents. See ya there.πŸ‘
I didn't know the tavern had closed down, I thought it was under reconstruction, that's what I was told. I will buy whatever is left of the Absolut Vodka supplies. πŸ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 May 23

@great-big-stees said
It was, though only briefly. With patronage dwindling she/he tossed the keys on one of the bars stool with a note saying that they could no longer continue. I guess I might have mentioned that due some bad Cripto investments I really need the rent, which they were unable to come up with. On a more positive note, I was able, with some creative accounting, to write off ...[text shortened]... ll still need to hold the auction though not needing to sell as much of the contents. See ya there.πŸ‘
You tell a great story GBS. πŸ™‚

-VR

Moves
31 May 23

@great-big-stees said
I don’t think so …

Moves
01 Jun 23

@divegeester said
I don’t think so …
You might miss a good deal.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Moves
01 Jun 23

@torunn said
I didn't know the tavern had closed down, I thought it was under reconstruction, that's what I was told. I will buy whatever is left of the Absolut Vodka supplies. πŸ™‚
Well I wouldn’t hold my breath for that to happen. In order too keep the tavern viable we will need beer and spirits. But should it happen you will get first dibs.πŸ‘

Moves
01 Jun 23

@great-big-stees said
You might miss a good deal.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
I think @Gerturde would be upset if you stole his stuff and sold it.

Gothenburg

Moves
01 Jun 23

@divegeester said
I think @Gerturde would be upset if you stole his stuff and sold it.
He might even use a front.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
01 Jun 23

Oh man, we're closing Ye Olde Tavern up, eh? shame.

At least we have the Ghost Chamber for moocho good raves πŸ™‚. Be there or be square!!

Moves
02 Jun 23

So, what’s going on in this thread?