The things people do for money

The things people do for money

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jun 16

Originally posted by HandyAndy
I have no idea what the numbers are. You tell me.
They're not equal, which underscores the intent of my original post answering the OP.

To be honest, and I strive to be honest as I assume you do as well, I am probably as biased as anyone else is against those that don't share the same world view. That is a problem when engaged in debate as we are here. That's why it is imperative that we all resist the temptation to malign the character of those we disagree with. That sentiment has been expressed by many of the posters in this forum whenever things get out of control. We're all guilty of doing it. Maybe some more than others.

I try really hard to be as friendly and respectful as I can be knowing that we're all basically the same on the inside.

Human nature isn't pretty considering how we treat one another. The beast inside wants to tear apart the beast inside the other because we hate that beast. We need to control it and assume the best of each other. But alas, some are not interested because they are in denial of the beast within. They cloak it in a veneer of superiority and civility, and cleverly disguised language always waiting for an opportunity to crush their brother.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Jun 16

Originally posted by josephw
To be honest
Dude, you're as honest as Robert Mugabe on crack.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jun 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Dude, you're as honest as Robert Mugabe on crack.
Well then, let me be honest. All of your posts and the threads you start are as useful and meaningful as a turd in the hand.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
10 Jun 16

as a turd in the hand.
Your pastor asked you to do that thing again, didn't he? Oh, my...

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jun 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Your pastor asked you to do that thing again, didn't he? Oh, my...
What thing is that Seitse?

Moves
10 Jun 16

I try really hard to be as friendly and respectful as I can be knowing that we're all basically the same on the inside.

Oh dear ... oh dear again ... oh dear double again. You must be living on a flay Earth to be able to post this ... please inform me WHAT this is.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
10 Jun 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Oh dear ... oh dear again ... oh dear double again. You must be living on a flay Earth to be able to post this ... please inform me WHAT this is.
Flay earth?

Where do the conspiracies end??

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Jun 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Oh Kegge, oh Kegge, and again I say oh Kegge. You're an exception to the rule. I will "flay" you. 😉