I've seen some pretty nasty stuff
    it has to be between the debates forum and the clans forum
    although the spirituality forum can get lively
    and currently, the sports forum has come alive
    the clans forum was even shut down for awhile
    but I was wondering which forum has the most deleted posts
    the most forum bans
    and just plain which has the most ass kickers and nasty posters
    Probably clans, we used to get banned by the moderators on a regular basis there at the drop of a hat. Difficult to weasel down there at that time. Stuff still gets removed there more than I have seen elsewhere. Its the best forum as well as it cuts right to the chase. 'You suck and we are awesome'. Simple, elegant and direct.
  3. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 23:22
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    Probably clans, we used to get banned by the moderators on a regular basis there at the drop of a hat. Difficult to weasel down there at that time. Stuff still gets removed there more than I have seen elsewhere. Its the best forum as well as it cuts right to the chase. 'You suck and we are awesome'. Simple, elegant and direct.
    And it works well for Metallica !! 😛

The legend grows !! 😀😀
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '17 23:39
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    And it works well for Metallica !! 😛

The legend grows !! 😀😀
    We are legend you are leg end
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 09:22
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I've seen some pretty nasty stuff
    it has to be between the debates forum and the clans forum
    although the spirituality forum can get lively
    and currently, the sports forum has come alive
    the clans forum was even shut down for awhile
    but I was wondering which forum has the most deleted posts
    the most forum bans
    and just plain which has the most ass kickers and nasty posters
    I'd define a 'tough' forum as one where it's a challenge to win an argument and you have to bring your intellectual 'A' game. - On this premise, the Science forum is probably the toughest, closely followed by Debates and Spirituality.

In the Clans forum you can win an argument by calling someone a poop head.

Even Robbie can do that. 😵
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 10:541 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I'd define a 'tough' forum as one where it's a challenge to win an argument and you have to bring your intellectual 'A' game. - On this premise, the Science forum is probably the toughest, closely followed by Debates and Spirituality.

In the Clans forum you can win an argument by calling someone a poop head.

Even Robbie can do that. 😵
    What quackery is this! You don't win arguments in clans, its just a propaganda war you poophead! 😵
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 11:06
    What quackery is this! You don't win arguments in clans, its just a propaganda war you poophead! 😵
    In the GF sir. poophead only wins you a disapproving looking emoticon.

😞
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 11:19
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    In the GF sir. poophead only wins you a disapproving looking emoticon.

😞
    I'll take it! I made a beer for you, check it out!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zOLPTUk_l4Yi1Nc1VpNDgxWEk
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 11:54
    You would say this, Clans is the only forum where you have any relevance whatsoever these days.

The cheater, the clown, the weasel.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 13:302 edits
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You would say this, Clans is the only forum where you have any relevance whatsoever these days.

Of late robbie had gotten booted all over the clan forum used like a rag doll the forum floor was wiped with him. I would say that would have been a pretty tough forum for him.

General forum can be a tough one at times.

I don't venture much into the Spiritual or Debate forum, time only allows so much banter.
    Religion is something that has been disputed since the beginning of time, no one ever really wins any argument there. On occasion I will post in the sports forum.

Debates have had some good rational debates with facts, which have actually been interesting. ( Note: Lots of facts were shown in the Clan Challenge debate)

More on the Clan forum...This forum has always been about groups of people having a different opinion than other groups of people. I would say my favorite time would have been back in the Moderator wars which robbie mentioned...I believe we were actually on side on a lot of issues, which may surprise some of you new posters.

-VR
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 14:431 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester

Why you so hateful and bitter and obnoxious and unfriendly and unhappy and lonely and sad?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 14:451 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Of late robbie had gotten booted all over the clan forum used like a rag doll the forum floor was wiped with him. I would say that would have been a pretty tough forum for him.

General forum can be a tough one at times.

I don't venture much into the Spiritual or Debate forum, time only allows so much banter.
    Religion is something that has been dis ...[text shortened]... we were actually on side on a lot of issues, which may surprise some of you new posters.

-VR
    bwahaha you moosehead! please the great warriors in the clans forum simply use you to hang their coat upon when leaving Valhalla.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 14:471 edit
    Why you so hateful and bitter and obnoxious and unfriendly and unhappy?
    robbie,

For some unknown reason to me, you find the TRUTH to be hateful, bitter and obnoxious, unfriendly and unhappy. I just don't see your logic here.

I am one of the most friendly happy people you would ever have the good fortune to meet. 😉

-VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 14:482 edits
    robbie,

For some unknown reason to me, you find the TRUTH to be hatefui, bitter and obnoxious, unfriendly and unhappy. I just don't see your logic here.

I am one ofthe most friend happy people you would ever have the good fortune to meet. 😉

-VR
    more industrial scale slobbery drool, churned out, day in and day out. cheer up old bean, its not so bad. Still you are a fast friend Crusty old bean.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 14:521 edit
    robbie,

For some unknown reason to me, you find the TRUTH to be hateful, bitter and obnoxious, unfriendly and unhappy. I just don't see your logic here.

I am one of the most friendly happy people you would ever have the good fortune to meet. 😉

-VR
    Gee I dunno Crusty I know some pretty friendly and happy people. We both know Crusty that logic is not your forte. Please try to be realistic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree