1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 14:52
    Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
    more industrial scale slobbery drool, churned out, day in and day out. cheer up old bean, its not so bad. Still you are a fast friend Crusty old bean.
    robbie,

You are the only one I see drooling and slobbering over everything here. The debates about the clan challenge is over you lost, even with your cheating. Say you are sorry and move on. Trust me you will gain some of the respect you lost back.

-VR
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 14:53
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    robbie,

You are the only one I see drooling and slobbering over everything here. The debates about the clan challenge is over you lost, even with your cheating. Say you are sorry and move on. Trust me you will gain some of the respect you lost back.

-VR
    ok, I am sorry that you mamas boys whined so much to the Russkie that he stole the Easy Riders crown and placed it upon your butts.

Gotta respect that.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 14:561 edit
    ok, I am sorry that you mamas boys whined so much to the Russkie that he stole the Easy Riders crown and placed it upon your butts.

Gotta respect that.
    robbie,

Again what you have to respect is that Russ is not going to allow people like you and potatoe head to cheat on his site. That is the TRUTH of the whole thing.

You Won nothing, had nothing stolen from you! YOU CHEATED, plain and simple FACT!!!

-VR
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 14:584 edits
    robbie,

Again what you have to respect is that Russ is not going to allow people like you and potatoe head to cheat on his site. That is the TRUTH of the whole thing.

-VR
    He allows you and your clan to cheat, throwing games (good clan management according to your leader), sandbagging by playing tournaments against higher rated players etc we are 2016 champions, you are guilty of receiving stolen property. That's the truth Crusty that you cannot bring yourself to acknowledge.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:10
    He allows you and your clan to cheat, throwing games (good clan management according to your leader), sandbagging by playing tournaments against higher rated players etc we are 2016 champions, you are guilty of receiving stolen property. That's the truth Crusty that you cannot bring yourself to acknowledge.
    robbie,

You had mctayto (aka potatoe head) handing you points on a silver platter that is CHEATING. Resigning after a game has been honestly played and lost is NOT CHEATING.

You sir, have to learn the difference between the two. Obviously Russ looked over all the FACTS and after 18 months roughly decided to take the 2016 championship that was ill gained from you, which was the proper call.

Not our fault that you can not accept you got caught CHEATING. I told you in private conversations not to go there, you didn't listen to me. For God sake you at one point even wanted me to join your cheating clan.

Again for the umpteenth time MOVE ON ROBBIE!!!!! Apologize to everyone you should have been put further down in the standing than you are. .... As far as I am concerned you are very lucky to still be on the site. Russ must like you for your entertainment value.

-VR
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:13
    robbie,

You had mctayto (aka potatoe head) handing you points on a silver platter that is CHEATING. Resigning after a game has been honestly played and lost is NOT CHEATING.

You sir, have to learn the difference between the two. Obviously Russ looked over all the FACTS and after 18 months roughly decided to take the 2016 championship that was ill g ...[text shortened]... are very lucky to still be on the site. Russ must like you for your entertainment value.

-VR
    Crusty take your jive talk to clans forum, please.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:21
    Crusty take your jive talk to clans forum, please.
    robbie,

You started the talk here, appears you can't argue with FACTS!!!

-VR
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:26
    robbie,

You started the talk here, appears you can't argue with FACTS!!!

-VR
    stop acting like a child and just do as you are told.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:27
    stop acting like a child and just do as you are told.
    robbie,

Grow up and deal with the FACTS for a change!!!

-VR
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:29
    robbie,

Grow up and deal with the FACTS for a change!!!

-VR
    the facts are you are getting sent to your room! come back when you are ready to behave yourself.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:322 edits
    the facts are you are getting sent to your room! come back when you are ready to behave yourself.
    robbie,

You are being an idiot, as if you can could send me to my room....what a Joke!!

You are sounding like the site CLOWN AGAIN!!!!

Is it after 5:00 p.m. or are you sipping early today! 😉

-VR
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:34
    robbie,

You are being an idiot, as if you can could send me to my room....what a Joke!!

You are sounding like the site CLOWN AGAIN!!!!

-VR
    just for that you are grounded with no pocket money for a week Mister!
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:36
    just for that you are grounded with no pocket money for a week Mister!
    robbie,

Just like you trying to make light of something when you lose an argument.

Do you realize you are becoming the laughing stock of the forums General & Clan?

-VR
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:37
    robbie,

Just like you trying to make light of something when you lose an argument.

Do you realize you are becoming the laughing stock of the forums General & Clan?

-VR
    right outside and sit on the naughty step.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Aug '17 15:44
    right outside and sit on the naughty step.
    robbie,

You sound like you are right where you should be. I bet you're sipping on an alcoholic beverage too!! 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree