🐂💩
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 12:09
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Indeed.

The Ghost, of course, lacks the emotion of anger.
    goad you lack many different things only you don't see them! 😉 ANGER, no you certainly do have that emotion, which has been displayed in different posts. If they need to be pointed out to you more help for you is required than first expected by yours truly.

I've only been what one could call angry when robbie tried to fix the 2016 Clan Championship. Then it was more like very upset about it, as it turned out he wasn't the person I thought him to be. We had once been pretty good internet budddies.

-VR
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 12:15
    @very-rusty said
    goad you lack many different things only you don't see them! 😉 ANGER, no you certainly do have that emotion, which has been displayed in different posts. If they need to be pointed out to you more help for you is required than first expected by yours truly.

I've only been what one could call angry when robbie tried to fix the 2016 Clan Championship. Then it was more ...[text shortened]... out he wasn't the person I thought him to be. We had once been pretty good internet budddies.

-VR
    I have never posted in anger, for the very good reason that I personally lack that emotion.

Deal with it Napoleon.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 12:17
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I have never posted in anger, for the very good reason that I personally lack that emotion.

Deal with it Napoleon.
    LOL@ the one who thinks he is superior to others..."Silly goad" fits you perfectly!!! 😉

-VR
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 12:21
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ the one who thinks he is superior to others..."Silly goad" fits you perfectly!!! 😉

-VR
    The Ghost has eloquently stated sir on three previous occasions that he does not consider himself superior to others, only to you.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 12:35
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    The Ghost has eloquently stated sir on three previous occasions that he does not consider himself superior to others, only to you.
    LOL@ Silly goad, and probably to the mental health patients you claim to work with. To me you are only words on a site, what you say is to be taken with a grain of salt.

You are insulting, think yourself Superior to others, and a kind of Mr-Know-It-All in my humble opinion. No disrespect intended sir! 😉

-VR
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 12:42
    @very-rusty said
    LOL@ Silly goad, and probably to the mental health patients you claim to work with. To me you are only words on a site, what you say is to be taken with a grain of salt.

You are insulting, think yourself Superior to others, and a kind of Mr-Know-It-All in my humble opinion. No disrespect intended sir! 😉

-VR
    Last time sir you shared a 'humble' opinion, the Beatles were still around drinking tea.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Oct '19 12:47
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Last time sir you shared a 'humble' opinion, the Beatles were still around drinking tea.
    Your 'opinions' are more than any tea drinking ever done by the beatles! 😛

-VR
  9. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    01 Nov '19 03:00
    This is fascinating. I've never witnessed a slap fight between a bespectacled cat and a shroom before!
  10. Standard memberAnderssen
    Legally stoned...
    Moves
    01 Nov '19 03:05
    😆
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Nov '19 10:30
    @soothfast said
    This is fascinating. I've never witnessed a slap fight between a bespectacled cat and a shroom before!
    😠

I'm now going to hack your brain.

Resistance is futile...
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Nov '19 12:07
    @soothfast said
    LOL@ soothfast....I feel sorry you don't see a picture of a sun....although you did see the rat with the sunglasses on. 😉 only you saw a cat Perhaps it is a video card issue in you computer, laptop, what ever you use!

-VR
  13. Standard memberAnderssen
    Legally stoned...
    Moves
    01 Nov '19 12:09
    It's a cat?
    Why did I always think it was a raccoon?
  14. Standard memberAnderssen
    Legally stoned...
    Moves
    01 Nov '19 12:10
    It is a cat!

All those lame jokes about him being a raccoon eating trash seem really stupid right now 🤔
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Nov '19 12:18
    @anderssen said
    It is a cat!

All those lame jokes about him being a raccoon eating trash seem really stupid right now 🤔
    No silly a RAT with sunglasses on....maybe I need my video card checked or have to start using my reading specs.....No still looks like a rat with sunglasses. 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree