1. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 23:20
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Who can come up with the best ulterior motive for starting this thread? I will adopt it and it will apply retrospectively. This will cast an interesting light on all the suggestions that were deemed not good enough and thus ~ it will have turned out ~ they were wrong. They will then be declared off-topic by me which could cause some resentment by those who posted in good faith. Sparks could fly.
    Masochistic tendencies - you get a high from being thumbed down.
    (Just gave you one.)
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 23:32
    Who can come up with the best ulterior motive for starting this thread? I will adopt it and it will apply retrospectively. This will cast an interesting light on all the suggestions that were deemed not good enough and thus ~ it will have turned out ~ they were wrong. They will then be declared off-topic by me which could cause some resentment by those who posted in good faith. Sparks could fly.
    CHICKENS!
  3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 08:49
    Originally posted by @whodey
    CHICKENS!
    Are herded with the greatest exertion. But...keep trying.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 09:03
    I can think of two:

*embarrasing

*demeaning

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree