1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 17:191 edit
    Who can come up with the best ulterior motive for starting this thread? I will adopt it and it will apply retrospectively. This will cast an interesting light on all the suggestions that were deemed not good enough and thus ~ it will have turned out ~ they were wrong. They will then be declared off-topic by me which could cause some resentment by those who posted in good faith. Sparks could fly.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 17:20
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Who can come up with the best ulterior motive for starting this thread? I will adopt it and it will apply retrospectively. This will cast an interesting light on all the suggestions that were deemed not good enough and thus ~ it will have turned out ~ they were eventually seen as being wrong. They will then be declared off-topic by me which could cause some resentment by those who posted in good faith. Sparks could fly.
    Self promotion?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 17:21
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    Self promotion?
    We shall see.
  4. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 17:22
    Who can come up with the best ulterior motive for starting this thread? I will adopt it and it will apply retrospectively. This will cast an interesting light on all the suggestions that were deemed not good enough and thus ~ it will have turned out ~ they were eventually seen as being wrong. They will then be declared off-topic by me which could cause some resentment by those who posted in good faith. Sparks could fly.
    Incomprehensible to me... πŸ™‚
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 17:24
    Originally posted by @torunn
    Incomprehensible to me... πŸ™‚
    This could well have been the unstated but intended outcome.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 17:33
    We shall see.
    Each "journey" starts with the first step.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 17:38
    Originally posted by @great-big-stees
    Each "journey" starts with the first step.
    Sparks may fly, eventually, about this offering.
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 18:11
    uSuck
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 18:11
    The motive is so ulterior that even you don't know it, thus baiting sonship to claim that only God knows it, thereby plunging us into a furious debate about freewill vs. divine foreknowledge.
  10. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 20:02
    Hillary killed the Kennedies?

πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 20:18
    Who can come up with the best ulterior motive for starting this thread? I will adopt it and it will apply retrospectively. This will cast an interesting light on all the suggestions that were deemed not good enough and thus ~ it will have turned out ~ they were wrong. They will then be declared off-topic by me which could cause some resentment by those who posted in good faith. Sparks could fly.
    Distraction?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 21:00
    Personally I think you are hiding out here in the GF because you have been getting your ass handed to you by dj2becker and Romans1009 elsewhere.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 21:10
    It was just another way to kill time.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 21:22
    It is one Big motif

The 'Ulterior' part just needs ironing , and my iron needs water
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Mar '18 21:24
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Personally I think you are hiding out here in the GF because you have been getting your ass handed to you by dj2becker and Romans1009 elsewhere.
    Lmfao

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree