the wall

Subscribermlb62
General 25 Mar '20 16:24
  1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 16:24
    Looks like Trump got his "wall" to keep all the Mexicans from coming into our country...
    Maybe a good idea for all nations to build a physical walls around all the borders !
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 16:25
    @ogb said
    Looks like Trump got his "wall" to keep all the Mexicans from coming into our country...
    Maybe a good idea for all nations to build a physical walls around all the borders !
    i like the way that atlantis accomplished the task WITHOUT building a wall
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Mar '20 17:241 edit
    @ogb said
    Our boarders U.S.A./Canada are closed except for essential vehicles which would trucks with goods going and coming, although I am told they are not being tested even for their temp.

-VR
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 18:19
    @ogb said
    Actually the Mexikans didn't bring the virus to the USA.

We would kow by Trumps tweets if they did...
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    26 Mar '20 20:03
    @ogb said
    I'd be all for a wall around three particular countries on this planet - not to keep us out, but to keep you lot from infecting us ever again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree