1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 14:461 edit
    20 hours ago - Oprah Winfrey addressed any lingering questions about a potential 2020 presidential bid, saying Thursday that she doesn't want to run. While stumping for Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D), she told the crowd that she wanted "to make it very clear to all the press

Oprah Winfrey has lent her star power to the Georgia Democrat aiming to become America's first black female governor in the midterm elections next week.

Winfrey, who said she is a registered independent, has long championed Democratic party causes. Earlier this year, her fans tried to encourage her to run against Donald Trump in 2020 but she said she does not want to run.

The audience cheered as Winfrey said: "I'm here today because of the men and because of the women who were lynched, who were humiliated, who were discriminated against, who were suppressed, who were repressed and oppressed ... I refuse to let their sacrifices be in vain."

-VR
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 16:00
    @very-rusty said
    20 hours ago - Oprah Winfrey addressed any lingering questions about a potential 2020 presidential bid, saying Thursday that she doesn't want to run. While stumping for Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D), she told the crowd that she wanted "to make it very clear to all the press

Oprah Winfrey has lent her star power to the Georgia Democrat aiming to becom ...[text shortened]... uppressed, who were repressed and oppressed ... I refuse to let their sacrifices be in vain."

-VR
    Are you stealing someone else's text again?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 19:13
    @handyandy said
    Andy, andy, andy give it a break. It is quite obvious it was copied and pasted, just check the spelling and edits. 😛 😉

-VR
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 19:29
    @handyandy said
    As a general rule of thumb, anything that seems marginally sensible from Rusty has been plagiarized.

😲
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 19:321 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    As a general rule of thumb, anything that seems marginally sensible from Rusty has been plagiarized.

😲
    You seem to be quite irritated with me....I must be doing something right!!! 😛 😉

-VR
  6. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 20:20
    @very-rusty said

Oprah Winfrey has lent her star power to the Georgia Democrat aiming to becom ...[text shortened]... uppressed, who were repressed and oppressed ... I refuse to let their sacrifices be in vain."

-VR
    She would probably win by the biggest margin in American history. The best possible answer to The Trump show. Who wouldn't trust Oprah. Trump has proven just about anyone can be president without been a career politician and that is what a lot of people want .
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 21:241 edit
    @gareth-cobb said
    She would probably win by the biggest margin in American history. The best possible answer to The Trump show. Who wouldn't trust Oprah. Trump has proven just about anyone can be president without been a career politician and that is what a lot of people want .
    I agree she would do very well, but then I laughed when I heard Trump was running for President.

He lost the popular vote by 2 million but got the votes in the right places, got to give the devil his dues, knew what he was doing.

-VR
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 21:34
    @very-rusty said
    Andy, andy, andy give it a break. It is quite obvious it was copied and pasted, just check the spelling and edits. 😛 😉

-VR
    It is quite obvious it was copied. You posted it here as if the words were your own.

It is also quite obvious that you are a plagiarist and a dishonest phony.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 21:351 edit
    @handyandy said
    It is quite obvious it was copied.
    LOL....Andy you still got your panties in a knot there. Relax take a breath watch your blood pressure old fellow! 😛 😉

Perhaps give us all your view on what you think will happen? You sure were wrong about the Dodgers....LOL... 😉
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 21:47
    @very-rusty said
    LOL....Andy you still got your panties in a knot there. Relax take a breath watch your blood pressure old fellow! 😛 😉

Perhaps give us all your view on what you think will happen? You sure were wrong about the Dodgers....LOL... 😉
    I was wrong about the Dodgers but not about you, pinhead. You are a contemptible butthole.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 21:491 edit
    @handyandy said
    I was wrong about the Dodgers but not about you, pinhead. You are a contemptible butthole.
    And you are an name calling old man...make you feel better? 😛 😉

Your not even bright enough to comment on the topic!!! Do you need it explained to you? 😉

-VR
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 21:50
    @very-rusty said
    And you are an name calling old man...make you feel better? 😛 😉

-VR
    What does my age have to do with it?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 21:51
    @handyandy said
    What does my age have to do with it?
    Could possibly have something to do with all the name calling Andy...Have you been checked by a Doctor lately? 😛 😉 So easy to pull on your chains!!!

-VR
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 21:53
    @very-rusty said
    Could possibly have something to do with all the name calling Andy...Have you been checked by a Doctor lately? 😛 😉 So easy to pull on your chains!!!

-VR
    Do you need another warning from the moderators about age discrimination?
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Nov '18 21:55
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    You're a plagiarist. That's a fact, not just a name.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree