1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 11:43
    @very-rusty said
    Not that I've heard about...Especially with the man in the white house now. I doubt anyone in Canada would want to be part of the USA. In many ways we are much better off than our neighbours to south, especially when it comes to medical issues. Lots of operations we have here don't have to be paid for, which is not the case in the USA just to name one thing.

-VR
    our nhs is under threat I am sure the tories would like to privatise it.I have recently needed hospitalisation and must say the staff and procedure was excellent, the Doctor I was under had worked in the usa and said if I had had the procedure over there I would be looking at £50,000 plus.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 12:121 edit
    @badradger said
    our nhs is under threat I am sure the tories would like to privatise it.I have recently needed hospitalisation and must say the staff and procedure was excellent, the Doctor I was under had worked in the usa and said if I had had the procedure over there I would be looking at £50,000 plus.
    What was the proceedure and I'll tell you if we get it for free here in Canada. You can P.M. me if you don't wish to discuss what the procedure was in this public forum. There are those that would remind you about it 10 years down the road. 😉

_VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree