1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 May '14 00:20
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I hate people that think they have it all figured out. Particularly when it comes to politics, religion and beer.
    Wut the H?
    I totally have beer figured out!
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 May '14 00:32
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Wut the H?
    I totally have beer figured out!
    If it's cold and tastes good I like it.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 May '14 00:363 edits
    Not mine.
    Things I Hate:

People that pass quotations off like they are original ideas. If I wanted to read some inspired bit of literary brilliance I'd shop for a Hallmark card. Cut and past quotations are the sign of a weak mind, at least go to the trouble of paraphrasing that bastard. Plus, you're not Google, if I wanted quotations on some particularly important concept you've expressed I would actually go to Google and get busy on it.

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    This one yours as well: "In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said: "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter-bitter," he answered; "But I like it Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart.”"? User 133340

Not mine.

In the Desert

By Stephen Crane

In the desert

I saw a creature, naked, bestial,

Who, squatting upon the ground,

Held his heart in his hands,

And ate of it.

I said, “Is it good, friend?”

“It is bitter—bitter,” he answered;

“But I like it

“Because it is bitter,

“And because it is my heart.”

Source: Twentieth-Century American Poetry (2004)
    http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/175754

Thanks for the clarification. One of your favorite poets Stephen Crane?
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    15 May '14 00:451 edit
    [b]Things I Hate:

People that pass quotations off like they are original ideas. If I wanted to read some inspired bit of literary brilliance I'd shop for a Hallmark card. Cut and past quotations are the sign of a weak mind, at least go to the trouble of paraphrasing that bastard. Plus, you're no ...[text shortened]... ation.org/poem/175754

Thanks for the clarification. One of your favorite poets Stephen Crane?[/b]
    You really are an insufferable jack off.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 May '14 01:02
    You really are an insufferable jack off.
    Things I Hate: (OP)

People that pass quotations off like they are original ideas..."

Is it true that homo sapiens criticize others of behavior they're intimately familiar with in themselves?
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    15 May '14 01:071 edit
    [b]Things I Hate: (OP)

Is it true that homo sapiens criticize others of behavior they're intimately familiar with in themselves?[/b]
    Let's leave HoH's sexual orientation out of this shall we?
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 May '14 01:17
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Let's leave HoH's sexual orientation out of this shall we?
    A stiflin' riflin' frustration is a-brewin'!
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    15 May '14 01:42
    [b]Things I Hate: (OP)

Is it true that homo sapiens criticize others of behavior they're intimately familiar with in themselves?[/b]
    You blanket the forums with lengthy quotes of crap like you're sprinkling fairly dust across RHP. Does this make you smarter do you think? Do you think people care to read your regurgitated ideas on a wholesale basis? You don't even have the decency to comment on them and explain yourself. Just more bs, bucketfuls of it.

If I quote one poem in my profile do you think you've got me on the ropes? You must have right? Nobody would bait you out like a little b!tch right?

I made this thread specifically to see if you could resist posting in it and sure enough, here you come like a fly to a big fresh turd and plunge right in. Who else bombs the forums with smug little quotations? That's right, just you dumbass.

What makes you jump right in where you're not wanted do you think? Are you a glutton for punishment? You must know that I loathe everything about you and yet you willfully engage me like you want me to abuse you. Wtf is that about? As usual you start off with your insincere olive branch reaching out and unleash your holier than thou righteous judgement as soon as you think you have the advantage.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 May '14 01:44
    You blanket the forums with lengthy quotes of crap like you're sprinkling fairly dust across RHP. Does this make you smarter do you think? Do you think people care to read your regurgitated ideas on a wholesale basis? You don't even have the decency to comment on them and explain yourself. Just more bs, bucketfuls of it.

If I quote one poem in m ...[text shortened]... d unleash your holier than thou righteous judgement as soon as you think you have the advantage.
    Whoa.
    If I didn't know better, I'd say he owns you.
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    15 May '14 02:16

If I quote one poem in m ...[text shortened]... d unleash your holier than thou righteous judgement as soon as you think you have the advantage.
    Rant much?
    I believe he does get under your skin like a flea. I hear you.
    Take a breath and try again latter. Not that it will do you any good.
    Short and sweet is more effective. Long stuff is usually better ignored, just jab jab jab. I can't believe I'm giving you trolling lessons.

You do know Bobby loves you though.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 May '14 02:20

It's asininity personified to presume that any of us have a monopoly on thread topic insights and ideas. Quotations from published authors often serve to bridge the gap between ignorance/uninformed opinions and relevant truth/applicable rationales. Public forum contributors typically generate either heat or light; and sarcasm is the last refuge of losers.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 May '14 02:211 edit
    People that pass quotations off like they are original ideas. If I wanted to read some inspired bit of literary brilliance I'd shop for a Hallmark card. Cut and past quotations are the sign of a weak mind, at least go to the trouble of paraphrasing that bastard. Plus, you're not Google, if I wanted quotations on some particularly important concept you've expressed I would actually go to Google and get busy on it.
    “Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.”
    - Maya Angelou
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    15 May '14 02:23
    I hate real ale served cold.
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    15 May '14 03:371 edit
    It's asininity personified to presume that any of us have a monopoly on thread topic insights and ideas. Quotations from published authors often serve to bridge the gap between ignorance/uninformed opinions and relevant truth/applicable rationales. Public forum contributors typically generate either heat or light; and sarcasm is the last refuge of losers.
    "Behold yon field wherein I grow my fvcks. Lay thine eyes upon it and behold that it is barren."
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 May '14 05:33
    ...sarcasm is the last refuge of losers.
    Losers execute a poor form of sarcasm. When done right, it's an artform I thoroughly enjoy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree