Things I Hate:

Things I Hate:

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
15 May 14

An itchy anus.

d

Moves
15 May 14

I know some of you will think I am just being crass. But I thought hard about this question and what it means to truly hate something and this was the most honest answer I could think of.

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by darvlay
I know some of you will think I am just being crass. But I thought hard about this question and what it means to truly hate something and this was the most honest answer I could think of.
Would you say that one of life's pleasures is a squeaky clean arse hole?

I know I would.

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Is it in remission?
Yes. I currently free of the anal cancer I imagined I would have in 30 years time. What's great about my remission is that I needed no treatment, and the prognosis is excellent, considering that the entire medical incident was in an imaginary future, in my mind, that might never come to being in 30 years time.

I love how you're still doing this. You dig out a post, refer to it ad nauseam, as though somehow it makes you appear to be clever, because as we all know, you love to play the doddering new-to-the-internet persona. Any clown can look up a previous post. What did you expect to achieve with this? Somehow prove that I've not actually left the forums? Somehow cast me in a bad light by referring to something that I posted online two months ago? Some knee-jerk reaction to me saying you're still a pointless scourge on these forums - a craic hoover that sucks the pleasure, enjoyable discourse and fun out of the online interactions we had here?

That's you, that is. A craic hoover.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 May 14

slip sliding away

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
15 May 14

An itchy anus.
You win. An itchy bunghole is the worst.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
Everything you type oozes with the pustulent filth of condescending insincerity.
"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." ~Hermann Hesse | "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." ~George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
15 May 14

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." ~Hermann Hesse | "Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." ~George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
I'm not intimidated by you. Somehow I find myself disappointed by you. You are also a lesson for me of what not to be.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by catfoodtim
Yes. I currently free of the anal cancer I imagined I would have in 30 years time. What's great about my remission is that I needed no treatment, and the prognosis is excellent, considering that the entire medical incident was in an imaginary future, in my mind, that might never come to being in 30 years time.

I love how you're still doing this. You ...[text shortened]... rse and fun out of the online interactions we had here?

That's you, that is. A craic hoover.
Took your public disclosure two months ago at face value because I trusted you. Glad it was fictitious.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 14

I'm not intimidated by you. Somehow I find myself disappointed by you. You are also a lesson for me of what not to be.
"Hatred is the vice of narrow souls; they feed it with all their littleness, and make it the pretext of base tyrannies." ~Honore de Balzac (1799-1850) | "Hatred. The anger of the weak." ~Alphonse Daudet (1840-1897) French short story writer/novelist

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 May 14

Original?
It's an internet meme. Hard to know where it came from.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 May 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
It's an internet meme. Hard to know where it came from.
"Behold yon field wherein I grow my fvcks. Lay thine eyes upon it and behold that it is barren."

Suzi, these two sentences enclosed with quotation marks are "an internet meme"?

d

Moves
15 May 14

[b]"Behold yon field wherein I grow my fvcks. Lay thine eyes upon it and behold that it is barren."

Suzi, these two sentences enclosed with quotation marks are "an internet meme"?[/b]
Please go outside and play and leave the internet forever.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 May 14
2 edits

[b]"Behold yon field wherein I grow my fvcks. Lay thine eyes upon it and behold that it is barren."

Suzi, these two sentences enclosed with quotation marks are "an internet meme"?[/b]
Yes. Sometimes it is "thou shalt see" or just "see" instead of "behold" in the second sentence.

It basically means "I could not care any less about what you're saying."

It no doubt was adapted from something (perhaps not), but I do not know from what.

d

Moves
15 May 14

*huge eye roll out the back of my head*