1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 13:56
    People looking over your shoulder when you are working. In fact I am writing a song about it:

Copywrite, Sonhouse, 2015,

"I'm looking over that same old shoulder that I overlooked before"

What do you think? I need a melody......
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 14:53
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    People looking over your shoulder when you are working. In fact I am writing a song about it:

Copywrite, Sonhouse, 2015,

"I'm looking over that same old shoulder that I overlooked before"

What do you think? I need a melody......
    plagiarists 😉
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jul '15 15:59
    Coughing parents with coughing children in public transport and other public places.

Smoking people in restaurants gardens that ruin the taste of your food.

Checking sms's in theaters.

People making conversation on cell phones - they always move themselves as decapitated chicken, waving with the free hand like bad karate student.

People who are not happy with their seat in airplatne, bus etc. so they push you with elbows or deprive yoir lace on any other way.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 10:04
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Meh... that's only because you're pussy-scared of her...
    Pffffft, that might make Robbie and him the same person. Neither one of them can spell my name right.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 10:551 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Pffffft, that might make Robbie and him the same person. Neither one of them can spell my name right.
    🙂 I love you even if you ARE a Christian🙂

It's ok, some of my best friends are Christian....
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 10:59
    Woman who smoke pipes.

(They are out there).
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 14:55
    People who take place behind you to close (in post office, supermarket etc.) and when you make just one tiny step back you hit something.

People who walk around you without "pardon moi" or "false coughing" but as thieves and push you in the back in the process.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 15:00
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    People who take place behind you to close (in post office, supermarket etc.) and when you make just one tiny step back you hit something.

People who walk around you without "pardon moi" or "false coughing" but as thieves and push you in the back in the process.
    And jack your wallet🙂
  9. Rohan
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 16:55
    Guitarists who can only play open G, C, D, E, and A chords and use a capo.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 20:03
    Guitar straps that let go during an on stage performance with your band and your $3000 Martin hits the floor.
    (true story)
  11. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 20:07
    Guitar straps that let go during an on stage performance with your band and your $3000 Martin hits the floor.
    (true story)
    about you?

computers that fail 😞
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 20:513 edits
    Originally posted by DukeOfEuphony
    about you?

computers that fail 😞
    It was my band, playing at McCabes guitar shop in Sana Monica (our favorite hangout). they have a small theater in the back, good for maybe 50 or so. My band was called Southwind Irish Band and we are listed as alumni there. It wasn't me, I was on one end of the stage and one of my bandmates, (Ken O'malley) (here is a youtube of him YouTube

He was on the other end, his guitar strap pulled out and his Martin hit the floor with a resounding boom! There was a rug on the floor of the stage so it didn't crack, it came through that abuse unscathed. It sure woke up the audience though🙂

We didn't have good luck there. One other time we played there, our lead singer was a woman named Catherine Kernahan, a beautiful soprano singer. So here we were, she was singing a lovely Irish song and during a long held note (I was right beside her playing MY Martin) a huge fly flew right into her throat so a pure vocal followed by a GRRHHH from her throat. I felt really sorry for her, and the audience saw it also, everyone was aghast, most of all Catherine. But she recovered and the show went on to much applause🙂
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Jul '15 21:22
    It was my band, playing at McCabes guitar shop in Sana Monica (our favorite hangout). they have a small theater in the back, good for maybe 50 or so. My band was called Southwind Irish Band and we are listed as alumni there. It wasn't me, I was on one end of the stage and one of my bandmates, (Ken O'malley) (here is a youtube of him https://www.youtube. ...[text shortened]... one was aghast, most of all Catherine. But she recovered and the show went on to much applause🙂
    Wow! I'm certain Catherine Kernahan sensed your stabilizing presence and empathy. Great biographical anecdote.
  14. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    16 Jul '15 07:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Jul '15 09:18
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Sharks on loan

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree