1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '16 12:01
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Q: Would there be any difference if the whole world would have the same Money?
    A: How long would they have the same money for? Uneven distribution of the money would reemerge as soon as people started making efforts to earn it and spend it.

Q: What's the biggest, bloodiest war in the last 100 or so years about which you know the least?
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    31 May '16 13:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    A: How long would they have the same money for? Uneven distribution of the money would reemerge as soon as people started making efforts to earn it and spend it.

Q: What's the biggest, bloodiest war in the last 100 or so years about which you know the least?
    A: Second Congo War (late 1900-early 2000).

Q: Are you dealing with "Malacosoma americanum"?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 May '16 22:41
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Q: Are you dealing with "Malacosoma americanum"?
    A: Yes, I am sitting it out at a safe distance on some islands to the east of the Indian Ocean.

Q: Have you ever allowed your travel plans to be directly affected by a government travel warning?
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 02:33
    Originally posted by FMF
    A: Yes, I am sitting it out at a safe distance on some islands to the east of the Indian Ocean.

Q: Have you ever allowed your travel plans to be directly affected by a government travel warning?
    A: Yes. 1966 Spain, "Don't get caught with pot". They throw away the keys.

Q: Why are stories about death and destruction so much more "interesting", to some, than an uplifting story about a good samaritan?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 03:08
    Q: Why are stories about death and destruction so much more "interesting", to some, than an uplifting story about a good samaritan?
    A: The huge market share held by Inner Misanthropy™

Q:When you visit the place where you were born, what strikes you most?
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 04:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    A: The huge market share held by Inner Misanthropy™

Q:When you visit the place where you were born, what strikes you most?
    A. How unremarkably painfully ordinary Walla Walla, Washington is.

Q. What is your favorite quality about the person for whom you care the least?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 05:44
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Q. What is your favorite quality about the person for whom you care the least?
    A: I don't think there is such a person and I don't know how one would go about identifying them.

Q: Is there a sort of 'Ground Zero' footballer's head of hair that all English First Division mullets of the 1980s can be traced back to?
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 12:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    A: I don't think there is such a person and I don't know how one would go about identifying them.

Q: Is there a sort of 'Ground Zero' footballer's head of hair that all English First Division mullets of the 1980s can be traced back to?
    A: Maybe this may help. Hittite warriors from the 16th century BCE sported mulletlike cuts, as did the Assyrians and Egyptians.

Q: How long was your hair during your longest hair period?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 12:25
    Q: How long was your hair during your longest hair period?
    A: A bit beyond (downwards) my shoulders.

Q: A royal-career-ending story about Prince Charles snogging a toy boy from a 2013 tabloid magazine has just started doing the rounds in the Indonesian social media chatterocracy. In this age of The Ascendancy of Personal Realities, can we say that the outrage it is causing is genuine even if the 2013 story wasn't?
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 12:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    A: A bit beyond (downwards) my shoulders.

Q: A royal-career-ending story about Prince Charles snogging a toy boy from a 2013 tabloid magazine has just started doing the rounds in the Indonesian social media chatterocracy. In this age of The Ascendancy of Personal Realities, can we say that the outrage it is causing is genuine even if the 2013 story wasn't?
    A: I say to each his/her own. Looking at his situations in the past he does seem to enjoy "different" lovers/wives.

Q: Do people in the spotlight have the right to personal privacy?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 12:50
    A: I say to each his/her own. Looking at his situations in the past he does seem to enjoy "different" lovers/wives.
    According to that three year old report, Lady Camilla divorced Prince Charles in 2013 so, the cad did not get away with his toy boy carry on.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 12:55
    Q: Do people in the spotlight have the right to personal privacy?
    A: If they display substantial hypocrisy, perhaps not. As for famous people who commit crimes, no. And people "in power" over others, such as politicians and bureaucrats, whether they be elected or appointed, I would say no. Certainly people who use their families (for instance) to promote themselves or to gain power cannot expect those families to be off limits when it comes to public scrutiny.

Q: Do you agree?
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 12:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    According to that three year old report, Lady Camilla divorced Prince Charles in 2013 so, the cad did not get away with his toy boy carry on.
    If ya can't trust the "tabloid magazines", who can ya trust.😲😳
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 12:57
    If ya can't trust the "tabloid magazines", who can ya trust.😲😳
    Well, Indonesian social media, perhaps? 😛
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jun '16 13:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, Indonesian social media, perhaps? 😛
    Of course. Why didn't I think of that? 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree