THIS is the real USA. Great lulz :)

THIS is the real USA. Great lulz :)

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
09 Nov 16

Originally posted by Seitse
Come to civilization, Suz, and leave that cesspool behind. The empire is
doomed. It's time to pay and I am sorry nice people like you will suffer for the
sins of the 1% and its puppets: White House, CIA, DEA, etc.

Truth is, half of your people are rednecks who deserve to drown. Let them.
We be the white crackers cuz we love the nutty dip.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
09 Nov 16

What i don't get is...those who swung to Trump this time, by definition must've voted Obama last time...but they're racists.

Orange is the new black.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
09 Nov 16

Meh, these gringos still buy the "democracy" mumbo jumbo. Their corporate
masters pick whomever they want and let the plebs have fun at the circus.

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
10 Nov 16

Pleb. My favorite word.
Defination: members of the lower class
Didn't even have to look that one up.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Nov 16

There are forces behind the scenes.

Moves
10 Nov 16

Handlers? You naive, small man. It is [b]irrelevant who wins.

I bet you my sack that Goldman, JP Morgan, GE, Lockheed, and the rest
will keep making a ton of cash, and doing as they please, regardless of who
is in the White House.

Obama was a puppet, Trump will be. Didn't you learn anything from the leaks?[/b]
The only thing I learned from the leaks was that one needs to shake it.

Read a book!

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by Andrew Kern
Pleb. My favorite word.
Defination: members of the lower class
Didn't even have to look that one up.
Look up defination.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
10 Nov 16

Wow, an entire thread devoted to temper tantrum melt downs... wow.

Oh well, it was either going to be this or non stop gloating if Hillary had won. Trump supporters would be made to pay for this one way or the other, so no surprises here.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
Because they're afraid and scared.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Nov 16

Oh well, it was either going to be this or non stop gloating if Hillary had won. Trump supporters would be made to pay for this one way or the other, so no surprises here.
The one plus in all this is the Republicans hate Trumpf almost as much as Democrats. So he won't get done a quarter what he promised. Then 4 years from now when the economy is in the same shape as it is now with 2% growth, he will rationalize his failures away saying the system was rigged against him.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
The one plus in all this is the Republicans hate Trumpf almost as much as Democrats. So he won't get done a quarter what he promised. Then 4 years from now when the economy is in the same shape as it is now with 2% growth, he will rationalize his failures away saying the system was rigged against him.
Flawless logic cannot overcome a flawed premise.

If "the" Republicans hate Trump almost as much as Democrats then Trump would not have been nominated, much less become the president elect. So for the sake of younger people (with less real world experience than you or I) who are watching and working to understand this process (for the first time in their lives) whaddaya say we keep it real?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Nov 16

Flawless logic cannot overcome a flawed premise.

If "the" Republicans hate Trump almost as much as Democrats then Trump would not have been nominated, much less become the president elect. So for the sake of younger people (with less real world experience than you or I) who are watching and working to understand this process (for the first time in their lives) whaddaya say we keep it real?
The story will come out in full when Trumpf starts throwing in bills to both houses. We'll see who his buddies are.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
10 Nov 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
2% growth at the end of eight years of Obamanomics? Doesn't say much for the democrats. And a whopping multi-trillion dollar deficit. Let's just see what happens in four years.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Nov 16
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
2% growth at the end of eight years of Obamanomics? Doesn't say much for the democrats. And a whopping multi-trillion dollar deficit. Let's just see what happens in four years.
At least we're not in a Great Depression yet, which is what happened the last time Republicans took both houses and the White House. When that happened, they went nuts with their closing down agencies and closing down economic filters and closing down regulations on business.

This was in 1928. Hoover and his cronies in Congress created the environment where the Great Depression, which happened a mere 7 and a half months after Hoover took office, was a fait accompli once the Republican policies took effect.

By comparison, Democrats are geniuses at running the government.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Nov 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
At least we're not in a Great Depression yet, which is what happened the last time Republicans took both houses and the White House. When that happened, they went nuts with their closing down agencies and closing down economic filters and closing down regulations on business.

This was in 1928. Hoover and his cronies in Congress created the environment ...[text shortened]... blican policies took effect.

By comparison, Democrats are geniuses at running the government.
I think you're over exaggerating. There's more to the causes of a "Great Depression" than which party is in power.

Besides, from what I've heard there are safeguards in place to avoid those economic conditions that existed back in the day, and I think we're talking about a more global economy today, which means if a so-called "Great Depression" occurred now the whole world would suffer.

But I'm not worried. It's God's world, and all that is in it is under His sovereign control, which ultimately means we better watch our step. 🙂