1. Standard memberArrakis
    D_U_N_E
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 11:38
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    How unusual that arrakis would cite a source like that.
    I didn't say I believed her. πŸ™‚
    Sure got some people stirred up.
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 11:51
    Originally posted by arrakis
    How One Wicked Nation Can Kill Billions
    Around the World - - With One Lie!

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/birdflu.htm
    by Dr. Lorraine Day
    Don't know why but I get the creeps from "scientific" papers or articles that have paragraphs like this:

"We know that the commercial media, including television and the newspapers, is owned by a handful of people, the vast majority of whom are Zionist Jews. (If you don’t believe it, just search the web for the owners and CEOs of the TV networks and the major newspapers.)"

or like this:

"The phony “War on Terror,” promoted by U.S. President George W. Bush and his “Neo-Conservative” Zionist-Jewish controllers..."

😞
  3. The sky
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 12:05
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I notice she has the following message for her critics: "When you attack TRUTH or one who is telling TRUTH, you immediately will unknowingly set in motion a series of events that ultimately will lead you to find Jesus Christ and become a follower of Him. Your life will NEVER be the same!"
    Neat. So if people attack her, it will make her happy because she knows this will be the first step to make them followers of Christ, and she has taken part in it. That's even better than RBHILL's "the bible says that you will be attacked for being Christian, so I need to make sure I am attacked as much as possible because that makes me a better Christian" attitude.
  4. The sky
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 12:07
    Originally posted by arrakis
    I didn't say I believed her. πŸ™‚
    Sure got some people stirred up.
    So the title was ironic? And so was the post about her credentials?
  5. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 13:17
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Neat. So if people attack her, it will make her happy because she knows this will be the first step to make them followers of Christ, and she has taken part in it. That's even better than RBHILL's "the bible says that you will be attacked for being Christian, so I need to make sure I am attacked as much as possible because that makes me a better Christian" attitude.
    It works in two ways - if you disagree with her it is because Satan has misled you (otherwise you would agree); plus it contains the veiled threat of God's vengeance if you continue to sin by thinking she's wrong.

I guess the reason people get "stirred up" is because most of us will have lost loved ones to cancer and there is something offensive about quacks making money out of people's vulnerability (plus potentially causing their deaths by getting them to abandon conventional medicines that might work).
  6. The sky
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 13:58
    It works in two ways - if you disagree with her it is because Satan has misled you (otherwise you would agree); plus it contains the veiled threat of God's vengeance if you continue to sin by thinking she's wrong.
    I find it interesting how she makes it sound like a threat when she says you will become a follower of Christ if you attack her. It doesn't sound like she's very happy with her life...
  7. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 14:12
    I find it interesting how she makes it sound like a threat when she says you will become a follower of Christ if you attack her. It doesn't sound like she's very happy with her life...
    "Dr. Day was diagnosed with invasive breast cancer but rejected standard therapies because of their destructive side effects and because those therapies often lead to death. She chose instead to rebuild her immune system using the natural, simple, inexpensive therapies designed by God and outlined in the Bible, so her body could heal itself.

In this video/DVD Dr. Day reveals:
    The EXACT plan she used to get well!

Why what you put in your mouth determines whether you're sick or well.

Why you may think you're sick - but you're really thirsty.

How anyone can carry out this natural, simple, inexpensive plan at home.

How this plan has been used successfully by many patients with different types of life-threatening diseases to regain their health

$19.95"

A very Christian price.
  8. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 14:15
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    No matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid enough.

Susanne Modeski
    Ooh, obscure reference to favourite show!
  9. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 14:531 edit
    http://twisted-psychosis.co.uk/lorraine_day.pps
  10. The sky
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:00
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    πŸ˜€
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:13
    Nice.
  12. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:16
    You're sick. Or maybe just thirsty.
  13. The sky
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:18
    You're sick. Or maybe just thirsty.
    Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to make some tea.
  14. Moving on...
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:19
    Thanks for reminding me that I wanted to make some tea.
    that'll be $19.99 please
  15. The sky
    Moves
    27 Feb '06 15:19
    Originally posted by wucky3
    that'll be $19.99 please
    Are you dottewell's secretary?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree