1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 May '19 13:15
    @very-rusty said
    Well why say you believe even what I say?

IF you knew you wouldn't be saying that! 😉

-VR
    Point to VR who found my faulty logic (not better than fawlty Towers but still)
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 13:16
    @ponderable said
    Point to VR who found my faulty logic (not better than fawlty Towers but still)
    I just calls 'em like I see 'em!! 😉

-VR
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 May '19 13:17
    @wolfe63 said
    "I am pretty sure you are more dude than dudette anyways."
    - Very Rusty insulting Suzianne just before whining about a potential Terms of Service violation.

Thus it goes with the attention-starved hypocrite.

Ghost is correct, though perhaps too kind, when he calls RHP's corrosion... "pinhead".

My estimation regards him as flat-out azzhole.
    This really shows the evolution of attitudes. Back in the day when this topic first came up (before Rusty's time here I think it was), one guy even said that he didn't know why I was upset at the accusation, because "calling you a dude is a compliment, not an insult."

Rusty still hasn't got the memo that "the times, they are a-changin'."
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 13:20
    @suzianne said
    This really shows the evolution of attitudes. Back in the day when this topic first came up (before Rusty's time here I think it was), one guy even said that he didn't know why I was upset at the accusation, because "calling you a dude is a compliment, not an insult."

Rusty still hasn't got the memo that "the times, they are a-changin'."
    Suzie Q,

I really don't care if you're a female or a male, I like pulling your chains about it because you never let it go. Have you thought of trying that ?

-VR
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 May '19 13:22
    @very-rusty said
    You're just pissed because I usually disagree with you which is fine with me.

I am pretty sure you are more dude than dudette anyways.

You pee on a lot of threads yourself Suzie Q, so you are like the kettle calling the pot black. 😛 😉

-VR
    I don't "pee on threads".

I actually believe in contributing to threads, unlike you.

And I'm not sure just what is wrong with the moderation these days. Back in the day, people used to get a ban for consistently badgering me about being a guy, like you have. I guess they don't give half a crap anymore.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 15:043 edits
    @suzianne said
    I don't "pee on threads".

I actually believe in contributing to threads, unlike you.

And I'm not sure just what is wrong with the moderation these days. Back in the day, people used to get a ban for consistently badgering me about being a guy, like you have. I guess they don't give half a crap anymore.
    OH I don't know Suzie Q, perhaps the Mods remember when I use to stick up for you back in the day when everyone was accusing you of being a he/she. I told them at the time that it didn't matter if you were, I was one of the few people who actually stuck up for you when I stop and think back on it!!!

I bet you don't remember that do you? What do you contribute to the threads that is so great Suzie Q? All you do is argue with everyone who disagrees with your point of view, no different than I am in that manner!!! 😉

As long as the Moderators remove any posts you don't like, you are happy with the Mods, pretty much sums it up doesn't Suzie?

I really don't care if your a skinny blonde woman or a 230, 6'3" man. Rather you like men or women or both.

-VR
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 May '19 19:57
    @very-rusty said
    Suzie Q,

I really don't care if you're a female or a male, I like pulling your chains about it because you never let it go. Have you thought of trying that ?

-VR
    How about a little bit of common respect, huh? Just a little bit, I'm not asking for the moon, here.

"Have you thought of trying that?"

When have I ever called you a woman? If I did, would you just "let it go"? Yeah, and boys in school would pull my ponytail, too. That finally stopped when I hit one of them in the mouth. (That was awesome, though, the girls talked about that one for months... )
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 May '19 20:04
    @very-rusty said
    OH I don't know Suzie Q, perhaps the Mods remember when I use to stick up for you back in the day when everyone was accusing you of being a he/she. I told them at the time that it didn't matter if you were, I was one of the few people who actually stuck up for you when I stop and think back on it!!!

I bet you don't remember that do you? What do you contribute to the thr ...[text shortened]... care if your a skinny blonde woman or a 230, 6'3" man. Rather you like men or women or both.

-VR
    Do you think they'd let you get away with it if you consistently called black people the "N-word"?

Racism? That's a "no, I don't think they'd tolerate that".

So why allow the sexism? Huh? 'Cause I'm "just a girl"?
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 20:302 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 May '19 20:32

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 20:341 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Andy...Still calling names yet I see. I may start flagging those posts just for the hell of it!!! 😛 😉 See if it is ok to call me an ignorant scum...but can't I say non-sub-scum...See the point there Andy?

-VR
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 May '19 20:39
    @very-rusty said
    Andy...Still calling names yet I see. I may start flagging those posts just the hell of it!!! 😛 😉
    Do it! I don't think you have the guts!
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 20:422 edits
    @suzianne said
    When have I ever called you a woman? If I did, would you just "let it go"? Yeah, and boys in school would pull my ponytail, too. That finally stopped when I hit one of them in the mouth. (That was awesome, though, the girls talked about that one for months... )
    Suzie Q,

You can call me a woman all you want, I am too thick skinned to let it bother me. I know I am a man, those who know me know I am, so it really doesn't matter now does it? Use some common sense here!! 😉 You sound quite violent, have you considered anger management to look after your issues?

-VR
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 May '19 20:50
    @very-rusty said
    You sound quite violent, have you considered anger management to look after your issues?
    You sound quite ignorant. Have you considered behavior management to look after your issues?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '19 20:531 edit
    @handyandy said
    You sound quite ignorant. Have you considered behavior management to look after your issues?
    LOL@ Andy....feeling left out?

Oh you spelled arrogant wrong !!! 😛 😉

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree