Thread Hijacker Award 2019

Thread Hijacker Award 2019

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 May 19

@Very-Rusty

As an aside. I will, later today, review your own clan history. So far I have randomly clicked on 7 of your past clan games and you had a higher rating in all of them.

Moves
03 May 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I guess it shows everyone makes mistakes goad. I want to look further into this though and see when the big drop in points took place and what actually were the circumstances behind it. It is uncommon for a person to drop that many points we are talking 100's of points here in the span of a game. Did these two already have a foot out the door? Was there an illness involved ...[text shortened]... opped by 100's of points!

4 of the easiest Clan games you've ever played I am sure!!! 😉

-VR
Your incessant yakking reveals a fascination with...incessant yakking. Such chronic mindlessness is not likely to be intentional.

Maybe you're tired. Maybe you're lonely.

Perhaps you could take a vacation from posting for awhile. You know, like that time you "were not banned" from RHP?

You might collate a stamp collection or collect a few coins. You could even buy a metal detector and enhance that retirement fund while learning about local history at the same time.

Have a bash Very Rusty. Your credibility will thank you later.

(And so might we)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19

@wolfe63 said
Your incessant yakking reveals a fascination with...incessant yakking. Such chronic mindlessness is not likely to be intentional.

Maybe you're tired. Maybe you're lonely.

Perhaps you could take a vacation from posting for awhile. You know, like that time you "were not banned" from RHP?

You might collate a stamp collection or collect a few coins. You could even buy a ...[text shortened]... e same time.

Have a bash Very Rusty. Your credibility will thank you later.

(And so might we)
Wolfe63,

Do you really think that I care what you or the rest of you Misfit Clan think?

You are too full of yourself, you really don't have all the answers.

Actually I am very happy, and have lots of time to play in the forums, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!!! (So to speak)

I never was banned from the forums in recent years. As I told goad I do take a break from them from time to time, as I just get bored with all the back and forth.

All I am concerned about is my crecibility in the real world not on a chess site, with a bunch of people I don't even know even if they are male or female!!! 😛 😉

When I feel like taking a little break I will, unless I am suspended from the forums, in which case I will actually say I was. If I had been banned I wouldn't have a problem saying so, that just wasn't the case. So you and goad can give that horse a rest!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 May 19

@Very-Rusty

As promised. I have randomly looked at several of your own recent/past clan pairings and all but one had ratings 200 or so points below yours. (Most seem to be in the 1300's while your ratings is 1521). For example:

Your pairing against the clan member of In Vino Veritas was 1372
Your pairing against the clan member of The Literati was 1326
Your pairing against the clan member of Tolkien clan was 1339
Your pairing against the clan member of Mythos was 1420
Your pairing against the clan member of Essex clan was 1327
Your pairing against the clan member Hetman was 1355
Your pairing against the clan member Express Lane was 1290
Your pairing against the clan member of Breaking bad was 1114.

And you have the gall to question the pairings done by the Misfits?!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@Very-Rusty

As promised. I have randomly looked at several of your own recent/past clan pairings and all but one had ratings 200 or so points below yours. (Most seem to be in the 1300's while your ratings is 1521). For example:

Your pairing against the clan member of In Vino Veritas was 1372
Your pairing against the clan member of The Literati was 1326
Your pa ...[text shortened]... of Breaking bad was 1114.

.90 days 1 Year 5 Years
Highest Rating 1542 1542 1671
Average Rating 1443 1392 1450

NOTE: my average rating for the past 90 days is 1443 not 1521 get your FACTS straight. Where my rating is Now doesn't matter, it is where it was then...The aforementioned ratings speak for themselves goad!! 😛 😉

I am usually in the 1400's.....I'd have to look those over before commenting on them.

Did you look to check and see if their rating dropped and mine went up since the games were played? Awful quick if you did, I don't think you even bothered just looked at the final outcome.

Perhaps you may want to talk with Clan Leader about that, as all I do is play the games!!! 😛 😉

-VR

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
03 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
@Very-Rusty

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
That's what I thought. Pussy.
LOL....@ Suzie Q,

Yea, you sound like a man. No woman uses the term pussy except YOU!!!

Unless you're one of those women with a gutter mouth? Trouble I have is never heard any of the other women on here call anyone "pussy', although have heard men do it before!!!

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
.90 days 1 Year 5 Years

NOTE: my average rating for the past 90 days is 1443 not 1521 get your FACTS straight. Where my rating is Now doesn't matter, it is where it was then...The aforementioned ratings speak for themselves goad!! 😛 😉

I am usually in the 1400's.....I'd have to look those over before ...[text shortened]... s you may want to talk with Clan Leader about that, as all I do is play the games!!! 😛 😉

-VR
Wait, are you saying it is important to check data before posting them publicly and that ratings can go up and down?!

Now think really hard about this Rusty. When you say, 'Where my rating is Now doesn't matter, it is where it was then' do you not think this also applies to the opponents I played who now have lower ratings?

Similarly, when you say 'all I do is play the games,' do you not think this also applies to me?

Your last post has rendered you a hypocrite with double standards.

Read a book!

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
Perhaps you may want to talk with Clan Leader about that, as all I do is play the games!!!
That's what all the pussies say!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19

@handyandy said
That's what all the pussies say!
LOL @ Andy,

The problem is you wouldn't say the same thing to me face to face and we both know it! 🙂 😛 That is ok though you can be brave behind your keyboard. 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
The problem is you wouldn't say the same thing to me face to face and we both know it! 🙂 😛 That is ok though you can be brave behind your keyboard.
Seems like all the keyboard bravery is coming from your end, pussyboy. Go lick your ass.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 May 19

@handyandy said
Seems like all the keyboard bravery is coming from your end, pussyboy. Go lick your ass.
LOL@ Andy your the doggy following me around so you know what to do!!! 😉

How mature do you think you look calling names? I guess you are acting your shoe size!! 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 19

@very-rusty said
.90 days 1 Year 5 Years

I am usually in the 1400's.....I'd have to look those over before ...[text shortened]... s you may want to talk with Clan Leader about that, as all I do is play the games!!! 😛 😉

-VR
Hey, Rusty, when you live in a glass house, you DON'T THROW STONES!!

Have you asked your clan leader if they endorse your behavior lately as a member of Metallica? Do they approve of you making their clan look as bad as you have?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 May 19

@suzianne said
Hey, Rusty, when you live in a glass house, you DON'T THROW STONES!!

Have you asked your clan leader if they endorse your behavior lately as a member of Metallica? Do they approve of you making their clan look as bad as you have?
I think it is relatively easy to get rid of a Mascot.

Read a book!

Moves
03 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think it is relatively easy to get rid of a Mascot.
Do you think Rusty's boorish behavior reflects on the rest of the clan?