Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Dec 12

Originally posted by Very Rusty
If a women is acting like a drunk and talking stupid, YES I will be the first to let her know. If you followed the forums a little closer instead of stalking certain posters you'd know I already have! πŸ˜›

I think you had way too much to drink, probably why you're in here shooting off, instead of making chess moves.

You see where I am sober & alert I ...[text shortened]... ets compare that to your sipping on a drink NOW. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Try a nap, that might help you!!!
Let it go VR. You have made yourself look like an idiot enough for this thread. Your unfounded accusations, hypocriticism, insults and plain retardedness has been enough for me to last a while again.

Advice ( for free ): take it a bit easy on the smilies. It makes you look like like a ten year old, and they are not allowed on this site.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Dec 12
4 edits

Originally posted by Kegge
Let it go VR. You have made yourself look like an idiot enough for this thread. Your unfounded accusations, hypocriticism, insults and plain retardedness has been enough for me to last a while again.

Advice ( for free ): take it a bit easy on the smilies. It makes you look like like a ten year old, and they are not allowed on this site.
You want to learn to lighten up, because the only one looking like an idiot is yourself, by calling someones daughter a pig.

Perhaps you got the brain damage after you were born! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Learn to have FUN HERE, and not take yourself so seriously. The only one gives a crap about what you're saying is YOU!!! ( Perhaps the person your saying it to, but I very much doubt it) πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Watch out when people are pulling your chains, you go off like a little school girl who had her hair pulled. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Did you finally get off of the x-mas spirits, or are you still endulging? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I'm glad you took my good advice & took a nap yesturday. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
27 Dec 12

THUMBS UP!!!!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Dec 12
1 edit

(recycle, please)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Dec 12

Too vague (or mispelled)

Read a book!

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Too vague (or mispelled)
Smilies πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜•πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜ πŸ˜΄ is not misspelled. Mispelled is.

Moves
28 Dec 12

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Too vague (or mispelled)
There are a lot of words I would like to post right now.

None of them come close to what I wish to really happen to you and still stay within the TOS of this site.

I will just step aside and leave these forums to the likes of you, RJHinds and VR.

You deserve this part on the webz just for yourselves because it is all you have now and will ever have where you can imagine your puny lives matter any thing.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 Dec 12

I will just step aside and leave these forums to the likes of you, RJHinds and VR.
Good riddance; both of those you mention contribute more value than you.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
28 Dec 12

There are a lot of words I would like to post right now.

None of them come close to what I wish to really happen to you and still stay within the TOS of this site.

You deserve this part on the webz just for yourselves because it is all you have now and will ever have where you can imagine your puny lives matter any thing.
Ever notice how rabid, wannabe schoolyard bullies want to take a bite out
of anyone in the immediate turf of their imagined periphery? Quite cool.
-

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
29 Dec 12

Thank you all who have visited this thread.
Thank you all who have posted, regardless of whatever you contributed.
Thank all of you who gave a Thumbs Up, you truly are the supporters of this thread.
Thank all of you who thought you gave a Thumbs Down, as those thumbs are pointing up on the other side. Well done!

πŸ™‚

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Dec 12

Originally posted by coquette

Thank you all who have visited this thread.
Thank you all who have posted, regardless of whatever you contributed.
Thank all of you who gave a Thumbs Up, you truly are the supporters of this thread.
Thank all of you who thought you gave a Thumbs Down, as those thumbs are pointing up on the other side. Well done!

πŸ™‚
/\

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
31 Dec 12

Yes!!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
01 Jan 13

/\ + /\ = ^ ^ ^