Time to hit the road.

Time to hit the road.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
03 Feb 23
1 edit

My years here at RHP have been a good experience. I've learned a lot from the folks in the chess forum but am leaving to focus on OTB competition. After years of grinding away here at correspondence chess and countless hours of book study I feel ready for it.

To everyone here who had a part in my wins (and losses) I want to thank you. Correspondence chess has been nice, but I miss the buzz of the tournament halls, pairing sheets, real chessboards and pieces, and that priceless look on an opponent's face when he (or she) resigns. This old dog still knows how to hunt!

Time to hit the road. 😏

Moves
03 Feb 23

@mchill

Happy trails!

Über-Nerd

Moves
03 Feb 23

@mchill

Live long and prosper.

F

Moves
03 Feb 23

@mchill
Good riddance.

Moves
03 Feb 23

@mchill said
My years here at RHP have been a good experience. I've learned a lot from the folks in the chess forum but am leaving to focus on OTB competition. After years of grinding away here at correspondence chess and countless hours of book study I feel ready for it.

To everyone here who had a part in my wins (and losses) I want to thank you. Correspondence chess has been nice, bu ...[text shortened]... face when he (or she) resigns. This old dog still knows how to hunt!

Time to hit the road. 😏
Sorry to see you go McHill.
You're another from the list of RHP "good guys" to leave.

I wish you well, sincerely.

Wolfe63

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 23

@mchill said

To everyone here who had a part in my wins (and losses) I want to thank you. Correspondence chess has been nice, bu ...[text shortened]... face when he (or she) resigns. This old dog still knows how to hunt!

Time to hit the road. 😏
If ya got ta go......go now

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 Feb 23

@mchill said

Time to hit the road. 😏
All the best to you, and you can still have the one or other game here πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
03 Feb 23

🎢 baby come back! you can blame it all on me 🎢

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
03 Feb 23

@woofwoof said
Sorry to see you go McHill.
You're another from the list of RHP "good guys" to leave.

I wish you well, sincerely.

Wolfe63
Do you have a list of RHP bad guys?

Moves
03 Feb 23

@the-gravedigger said
Do you have a list of RHP bad guys?
That gravedigger bloke has got to be up there.

Moves
03 Feb 23

@mchill said

Time to hit the road. 😏
πŸ‘ Good luck.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
03 Feb 23

@trev33 said
That gravedigger bloke has got to be up there.
Without a doubt Trev πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 23

@mchill said

Time to hit the road. 😏
Adieu.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
03 Feb 23

The Devil bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat
And he laid that golden fiddle on the ground at Johnny's feet
Johnny said, "Devil, just come on back if you ever wanna try again
I done told you once--you foul euphemism--I'm the best there's ever been."

~ ole chuck

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Feb 23

@mchill said

Time to hit the road. 😏
All the best to you! We never had a game but always found you to be one of the nice guys. You don't have to become a non-sub just because you are not going to pay anymore. You can still have the odd game here, perhaps even one with me. πŸ™‚

-VR