General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    11 Feb '17 08:49
    ... should make a baby.
  2. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88318
    11 Feb '17 10:12
    Originally posted by Seitse
    ... should make a baby.
    Oh goodie another puerile thread from the poomeister
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    11 Feb '17 11:531 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Oh goodie another puerile thread from the poomeister
    You're free to pull your hair off in frustration and anger, boy.
  4. Dumnonia
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    88318
    11 Feb '17 13:12
    Originally posted by Seitse
    You're free to pull your hair off in frustration and anger, boy.
    😴
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    11 Feb '17 13:56
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138011
    11 Feb '17 14:08
    Originally posted by Seitse
    ... should make a baby.
    Mick Jagger recently became a father.

    Why not ...... uh ... never mind ...
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    11 Feb '17 16:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    😴
    Is that your missus reaction when you go to town? Must hurt you deeply.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    12 Feb '17 20:35
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Is that your missus reaction when you go to town? Must hurt you deeply.
    I was wondering, did you go to troll university to get this acerbic or did you get it the hard way, coming up with all this pejorative stuff on your own?
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    12 Feb '17 20:44
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I was wondering, did you go to troll university to get this acerbic or did you get it the hard way, coming up with all this pejorative stuff on your own?
    Next time you type place your prosthetic teeth on. Can't read you well otherwise.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    12 Feb '17 20:581 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Next time you type place your prosthetic teeth on. Can't read you well otherwise.
    I guess you thought you cut me to the core that time, eh. Come on, let your troll training flow, you can do better than that.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    12 Feb '17 21:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I guess you thought you cut me to the core that time, eh. Come on, let your troll training flow, you can do better than that.
    Sorry, I am busy recording platinum records and visiting the moon. Be right back, Forrest.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52774
    12 Feb '17 22:43
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Sorry, I am busy recording platinum records and visiting the moon. Be right back, Forrest.
    Better cash in that platinum record, it's worth its weight in gold these days.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    12 Feb '17 22:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Better cash in that platinum record, it's worth its weight in gold these days.
    You know it, rockstar! 😉
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526145
    14 Feb '17 08:59
    Originally posted by Seitse
    ... should make a baby.
    Even with modern medicine Tina might be too old...
Back to Top