1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 08:00
    Originally posted by roma45
    i asked robbie, the merits of Game 10544080 thats the best example in hundreds of games, one of his players is doing in a obvious sand bagging attempt...he only does that in tournament games, but never in zen masters clan games.....despite repeated requests for a answer by me and other members we got nothing but abuse....from being a zombie or being gay ...[text shortened]... ...dont get into a debate with him...he will bait you then run and tell...pathetic little coward
    and your point is......?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 14:03
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    He believes nothing but his own propaganda. This is delusional (because its possible that we make mistakes) and its egotistical.
    You would know, you practice the same thing here.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 14:051 edit
    from the man who termed me yesterday, in the public forum, and i quote, 'a total piece of $hit', I don't think anyone will be taking lessons in ethics from you. You simply cannot conduct yourself with even a modicum of decorum and should be banned.
    At least he's right. You seldom are.

(You should probably keep your most stupid posts in the Clans forum. Most people there know what an idiot you are. Most people here don't have a clue, so you should probably keep your advantage where you can.)
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 14:19
    Robbie Carrobie gets bad press for such a nice JW
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 14:521 edit
    Originally posted by redbadger
    Robbie Carrobie gets bad press for such a nice JW
    They made Socrates drink the poisoned chalice, cast Galileo before a tribunal for challenging absolutism, mocked the Christ in his agony and assassinated Gandhi, JFK and M.L King. Why? because they do not like what they cannot understand. Let the haters hate, if its the best they can do, then its the best they can do.
  6. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 12:59
    They made Socrates drink the poisoned chalice, cast Galileo before a tribunal for challenging absolutism, mocked the Christ in his agony and assassinated Gandhi, JFK and M.L King. Why? because they do not like what they cannot understand. Let the haters hate, if its the best they can do, then its the best they can do.
    yeah its a hard gig with a tough audience but being northerners we know what tough means.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 13:28
    yeah its a hard gig with a tough audience but being northerners we know what tough means.
    Overcooked liver?
  8. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 13:31
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Overcooked liver?
    overcooked liver is how my mam did it same with sprouts and cabbage cooked the to within an inch of their life.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 14:50
    overcooked liver is how my mam did it same with sprouts and cabbage cooked the to within an inch of their life.
    I love Brussels sprouts, I don't know why they get a bad rap! they are particularly tasty in curry.
  10. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 14:55
    I love Brussels sprouts, I don't know why they get a bad rap! they are particularly tasty in curry.
    never had a sprout curry it sounds like a windy day forecast🙄
  11. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 15:26
    Brussel sprouts oven-roasted in oil, with salt and pepper! M-m-mmm-mmmm-mmmm.
  12. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    28 Jul '14 15:33
    Originally posted by C Hess
    never tried them like that will give it a try.
  13. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '14 07:101 edit
    never tried them like that will give it a try.
    I get a distinct feeling someone doesn't like you, if (s)he's gonna thumb down even a post
    on trying oven-roasted brussel sprouts. Must be madder than a badger that person.

Ha! I guess I'm not that appreciated either. 😵
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Jul '14 07:56
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Fried with chopped streaky bacon. Double mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '14 08:35
    just had to thumb them up to redress the negative vibes with positive ones bringing harmony to the general forum

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree