General Forum

General Forum

  1. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39487
    25 May '14 02:25
    The only thing the Cowboys can catch.
  2. old pueblo
    Joined
    03 Apr '11
    Moves
    12696
    25 May '14 02:55
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    The only thing the Cowboys can catch.
    I'm thinking the Cubs should try football instead of baseball. Maybe the Cowboys should look into baseball instead.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    25 May '14 04:25
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    The only thing the Cowboys can catch.
    The NFL is a business, handled well or not, but the owners all win either way. They are cool with the Cowboys being where they are for now.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39487
    25 May '14 05:43
    Originally posted by JS357
    The NFL is a business, handled well or not, but the owners all win either way. They are cool with the Cowboys being where they are for now.
    The owners need to eat more tomatoes then. Especially Jerry Jones. The business should never get in the way of the game.
  5. rebel city
    Joined
    20 Jun '09
    Moves
    74241
    25 May '14 06:30
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    The only thing the Cowboys can catch.
    I though cowboys could catch cowgirls also 😕
    But if cowboys can cultivate tomatoes, then that's a whole new story, rich in seeds and including the beefsteak tomato, my favorite. 🙂
  6. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39487
    25 May '14 16:21
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    I though cowboys could catch cowgirls also 😕
    But if cowboys can cultivate tomatoes, then that's a whole new story, rich in seeds and including the beefsteak tomato, my favorite. 🙂
    They tied a whole string of cowgirl cheerleaders together once but they got away.

    I suggest the Roma tomatoes to throw at Romo. But the beefsteak are good to use for a cuter, slides down hill fast.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35769
    25 May '14 18:35
    A nice tomato salad, maybe with some cucumber, with a little olive oil and vinegar sounds good for lunch today.
  8. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39487
    25 May '14 18:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    A nice tomato salad, maybe with some cucumber, with a little olive oil and vinegar sounds good for lunch today.
    With Romo lettuce?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35769
    25 May '14 18:55
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ooooooh, rice, good idea. Not a fan of mackerel though, so maybe just some fried brown rice with a little veggies and egg. 🙂
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35769
    25 May '14 19:011 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    With Romo lettuce?
    No, no lettuce. That's why it's a 'tomato' salad. Men should appreciate it, because tomatoes are full of lycopene, which is thought to help prevent prostate cancer. A little cucumber for texture, salt, pepper, olive oil and a little vinegar (substitute balsamic if you prefer), and drew's savory rice (or fried rice) and it's a nice light meal. It might help if you use a few different kinds of tomato.
  11. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39487
    25 May '14 22:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, no lettuce. That's why it's a 'tomato' salad. Men should appreciate it, because tomatoes are full of lycopene, which is thought to help prevent prostate cancer. A little cucumber for texture, salt, pepper, olive oil and a little vinegar (substitute balsamic if you prefer), and drew's savory rice (or fried rice) and it's a nice light meal. It might help if you use a few different kinds of tomato.
    I love tomatoes I pop the little cherry tomatoes all the time. I don't let a year go by without planting several tomato varieties. Sometimes they actually grow. There is nothing better than pulling a ripened tomato off the vine and eating it right away with a pinch of salt. I'd never toss that one.

    I believe I will build a salad now that you ladies persuaded me.
Back to Top