Moves
    25 May '14 02:25
    The only thing the Cowboys can catch.
  2. old pueblo
    Moves
    25 May '14 02:55
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I'm thinking the Cubs should try football instead of baseball. Maybe the Cowboys should look into baseball instead.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    25 May '14 04:25
    The NFL is a business, handled well or not, but the owners all win either way. They are cool with the Cowboys being where they are for now.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    25 May '14 05:43
    Originally posted by JS357
    The NFL is a business, handled well or not, but the owners all win either way. They are cool with the Cowboys being where they are for now.
    The owners need to eat more tomatoes then. Especially Jerry Jones. The business should never get in the way of the game.
  5. rebel city
    Moves
    25 May '14 06:30
    I though cowboys could catch cowgirls also 😕
    But if cowboys can cultivate tomatoes, then that's a whole new story, rich in seeds and including the beefsteak tomato, my favorite. 🙂
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    25 May '14 16:21
    Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
    I though cowboys could catch cowgirls also 😕
    But if cowboys can cultivate tomatoes, then that's a whole new story, rich in seeds and including the beefsteak tomato, my favorite. 🙂
    They tied a whole string of cowgirl cheerleaders together once but they got away.

I suggest the Roma tomatoes to throw at Romo. But the beefsteak are good to use for a cuter, slides down hill fast.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '14 18:35
    A nice tomato salad, maybe with some cucumber, with a little olive oil and vinegar sounds good for lunch today.
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    25 May '14 18:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    A nice tomato salad, maybe with some cucumber, with a little olive oil and vinegar sounds good for lunch today.
    With Romo lettuce?
  9. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    25 May '14 18:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '14 18:55
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Ooooooh, rice, good idea. Not a fan of mackerel though, so maybe just some fried brown rice with a little veggies and egg. 🙂
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '14 19:011 edit
    With Romo lettuce?
    No, no lettuce. That's why it's a 'tomato' salad. Men should appreciate it, because tomatoes are full of lycopene, which is thought to help prevent prostate cancer. A little cucumber for texture, salt, pepper, olive oil and a little vinegar (substitute balsamic if you prefer), and drew's savory rice (or fried rice) and it's a nice light meal. It might help if you use a few different kinds of tomato.
  12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    25 May '14 22:34
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    No, no lettuce. That's why it's a 'tomato' salad. Men should appreciate it, because tomatoes are full of lycopene, which is thought to help prevent prostate cancer. A little cucumber for texture, salt, pepper, olive oil and a little vinegar (substitute balsamic if you prefer), and drew's savory rice (or fried rice) and it's a nice light meal. It might help if you use a few different kinds of tomato.
    I love tomatoes I pop the little cherry tomatoes all the time. I don't let a year go by without planting several tomato varieties. Sometimes they actually grow. There is nothing better than pulling a ripened tomato off the vine and eating it right away with a pinch of salt. I'd never toss that one.

I believe I will build a salad now that you ladies persuaded me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree