1. Subscriberptobler
    Patzer
    Canberra
    Moves
    03 Sep '13 01:30
    Surely Amazon must make the list of top 10 websites that changed everyday life?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 Sep '13 03:17
    Originally posted by ptobler

Comments regarding Amazon on pages 1 and 2.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 Sep '13 04:51
    Originally posted by ptobler
    I'm sure it does, and don't call me Shirley.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    09 Sep '13 22:462 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Hi, Andy. You'll be quite pleased to learn that "Camelot Oasis in Space"
    already has 15 members, 7 threads and 2 games in progress and one day old
    (same DOB as the new Male Heir to the British Crown).

Once he's named, I may contact William & Kate's Official Secretary of Public Affairs
    to register a personalized admin invitation for the future king ...[text shortened]... conclude that our "Camelot" theme will hold distinct appeal. (gb)

"Did you?" -Ponderable
    Yes, Ponderable, sure did. Thanks for asking. Guy Pelly, Prince William's best friend has made the arrangement with one of the Royal Couple's Social Secretaries for GA to join gb in Camelot Oasis in Space upon his 13th Birthday on July 23, 2026; coincidentally this Red Hot Pawn Private Club Forum will also celebrate its 13th Anniversary on the same date.

"Prince William has decided on a godfather for his newborn son, George Alexander: his best friend Guy Pelly, who owns a night club and is known for his partying ways. He and Prince William met Fox Hunting several years ago; Guy is fiercely loyal to his best friend. Five additional godfathers may be named." (slightly paraphrased)

http://www.wewomen.com/news-celebrities/prince-william-chooses-baby-george-s-godfather-s101070.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree