General Forum

General Forum

Top tip

Standard memberwolfgang59
General 27 May '14 08:45
  1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    27 May '14 08:45
    When boiling eggs DO NOT FORGET TO ADD WATER

    the result of two eggs in a dry saucepan is egg on ceiling 😞

    Not what you want to come home to after a visit to the in-laws ......
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    27 May '14 10:291 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    When boiling eggs DO NOT FORGET TO ADD WATER

    the result of two eggs in a dry saucepan is egg on ceiling 😞

    Not what you want to come home to after a visit to the in-laws ......
    A tablespoon of white vinegar in the water when boiling eggs prevents the yolk's surface from turning grayish green.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    27 May '14 20:34
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It's the household disasters thread!
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    27 May '14 21:24
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    When boiling eggs DO NOT FORGET TO ADD WATER

    the result of two eggs in a dry saucepan is egg on ceiling 😞

    Not what you want to come home to after a visit to the in-laws ......
    Words to live by. 😕
  5. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39497
    27 May '14 21:34
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Words to live by. 😕
    Never set a 3 year old on the cabinet next to the kitchen sink while cleaning out a garbage disposal with your bare hand. Need I sway more?
  6. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39497
    27 May '14 21:35
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You are hired as my forum manager. I like the way you think. 🙂
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    27 May '14 22:291 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Never set a 3 year old on the cabinet next to the kitchen sink while cleaning out a garbage disposal with your bare hand. Need I sway more?
    Should we call you Lefty?
  8. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138501
    27 May '14 22:34
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    It's the household disasters thread!
    i like to clean with baking soda,
    she usually prefers to use vinegar...
    i had the soda, soaking in the toilet,
    when she added the acid and it disinter
  9. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    39497
    27 May '14 23:08
    Originally posted by rookie54
    i like to clean with baking soda,
    she usually prefers to use vinegar...
    i had the soda, soaking in the toilet,
    when she added the acid and it disinter
    I hope she remembered to raise the seat.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 May '14 01:35
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Never set a 3 year old on the cabinet next to the kitchen sink while cleaning out a garbage disposal with your bare hand. Need I sway more?
    S**t - I thought my egg fiasco was stupid!

    btw: If anyone has ideas for removing exploded egg from
    artexed ceiling ... please post in household hints thread!
Back to Top