1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '24 10:021 edit
    Utterly brilliant TV and a triumph for the BBC.
    Last night I was back from a week away working abroad and binge-watched the missed two episodes, the final and the “traitors uncloaked” denouement with Mrs Dive.

The final round table moments were extraordinary, poor Mollie will have men trust issues for life ~ that look over her shoulder at Harry as she was walked out in total horror and betrayal was priceless.

The BBC has sold rights for series which are running in the US and Australia. Anyone watch any of them?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Jan '24 10:03
    @divegeester said
    Utterly brilliant TV and a triumph for the BBC.
    Last night I was back from a week away working abroad and binge-watched the missed two episodes, the final and the “traitors uncloaked” denouement with Mrs Dive.

The final round table moments were extraordinary, poor Mollie will have men trust issues for life ~ that look over her shoulder at Harry as she was walked out ...[text shortened]... BBAC has sold rights for series which are running in the US and Australia. Anyone watch any of them?
    Enjoyable watching, especially the final episode. He deserved the victory.
  3. Joined
    14 Jan '19
    Moves
    27 Jan '24 10:21
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Enjoyable watching, especially the final episode. He deserved the victory.
    I have never watched Traitors, but I would venture to say this much about traitors, in general. Traitors are often misunderstood, and the actions considered traitorous can indeed be misleading. It's true that betrayal can take many forms, not just against others but also against oneself. Self-betrayal can manifest in various ways, such as neglecting one's health, failing to meet personal goals, or compromising one's values. Understanding this nuance can lead to a deeper comprehension of the concept of betrayal.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '24 10:26
    @pettytalk said
    I have never watched Traitors
    Perhaps this thread about the TV show will be a catalyst for you to give it a watch.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 09:56
    @divegeester said
    Perhaps this thread about the TV show will be a catalyst for you to give it a watch.
    utter bilge,gave up 1/2 way through to much posturing but I can see why Dive would enjoy it,fodder for the masses.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:05
    @david-burton said
    utter bilge,gave up 1/2 way through to much posturing but I can see why Dive would enjoy it,fodder for the masses.
    You’re upset with me again badradger?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:20
    @divegeester said
    You’re upset with me again badradger?
    Who?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:21
    @david-burton said
    Who?
    Mr “ten pints a night”

Also Mr “I’ve never abused alcohol”

😂
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:34
    @divegeester said
    Mr “ten pints a night”

Also Mr “I’ve never abused alcohol”

😂
    One awesome thing about Divegeester is than no matter how depressing he becomes the RHP community never fails to include him in all their shenanigans,& to give him credit Divegeester never fails to drag any thread down into the gutter.I must say I admire his total devotion to spoiling everyones enjoyment.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:44
    @david-burton said
    One awesome thing about Divegeester is than no matter how depressing he becomes the RHP community never fails to include him in all their shenanigans,& to give him credit Divegeester never fails to drag any thread down into the gutter.I must say I admire his total devotion to spoiling everyones enjoyment.
    “utter bilge,gave up 1/2 way through to much posturing but I can see why Dive would enjoy it,fodder for the masses.”

☝🏽Your input I’m replying to mr badradger.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:45
    @David-Burton

Tell me again about your binge-drinking exploits and yet how health conscious you’ve always been 😄
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:49
    @divegeester said
    @David-Burton

Tell me again about your binge-drinking exploits and yet how health conscious you’ve always been 😄
    have I touched another nerve?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 10:551 edit
    @david-burton said
    have I touched another nerve?
    Which was the first nerve you think you’ve touched? 🤭

Aww come on … Tell me again about your binge-drinking exploits and yet how health conscious you’ve always been.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 11:00
    @divegeester said
    Which was the first nerve you think you’ve touched? 🤭

Aww come on … Tell me again about your binge-drinking exploits and yet how health conscious you’ve always been.
    I just love your tenacity.Your like a Brother from another Mutha.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '24 11:04
    @david-burton said
    I just love your tenacity.Your like a Brother from another Mutha.
    Which was the first nerve you think you’ve touched?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree