1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 19:06
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I think you missed out 2 words there old chap:

Scotland sucks 'at football' I wish I was Canadian.

Edit: la la la
    ahhh sitting here with my Bavarian Pilsner safe in the knowledge that even the Jerries make superior beer! πŸ˜›
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 19:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ahhh sitting here with my Bavarian Pilsner safe in the knowledge that even the Jerries make superior beer! πŸ˜›
    The Ghost is relaxing with an Argentinian Malbec. (Just a glass).
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 19:28
    Originally posted by Trev33
    What you described, many would call paradise. Not even the most deluded RHP user would call this place anything close to paradise, it should be known as the place to go when there's nothing else to do, a quick filler for boredom and/or an additional way to communicate with different people around the world.

Now, what would you rather do, sunbathe while lis ...[text shortened]... walk along the beach followed by a nice dinner for a week or two oorrrr argue with these idiots?
    So for you RHP is just the least shlt place for you to be at any given time?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 19:30
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Well there are two things wrong with that. 1) I'm in [b]CANADA, 2) I meant we were leaving in two days. Jeeeez. πŸ˜‰[/b]
    "Two days off to Scotland"

Read as: "two days off (from work) to visit Scotland"
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '16 23:36
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So for you RHP is just the least shlt place for you to be at any given time?
    Basically yes.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 11:533 edits
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I'm to Thailand in November to spend 6 months in Southeast Asia, what are you up to? πŸ˜‰
    Been there, done that, except it was 2 years working as civilian on military base, microwave communications, way up north at NKP air force base.

Also did 4 years in Jerusalem working at Intel on ion implaners, google if you don't know it.

Also did 2 years on Andros Island in the Bahama's (real bad dealπŸ™‚ but someone had to do itπŸ™‚ AUTEC, British submarine base there built there because of TOTO.

Also went to Tokyo, Hong Kong, Malmo Sweden (great Octoberfest beer festival), Belgium, Ireland, England, Jordan, Egypt, (got very sick after smoking a hooka then going to Giza pyramids 110 degrees) bad day.

Got shot at in Jerusalem by terrorist, learned to duck real fast.

There is a great little non-kosher cafe there serving a really great steak with mushroom white sauce. Really want to go there again! We played folk music all over Israel, Jacob's Ladder folk fest, 3 years, biggest folk festival in Israel. Nice folk club at Kubbutz Tsora!

One of my kids graduated from HS there at the Anglican International school.

All in all, had a great time all of those places. Oh yeah, did Copenhagen too.
  7. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 13:17
    We're buying a "buy to let" property, and going to Spain next months. Other than that, i see a lot of odd jobs in my future.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Sep '16 17:554 edits
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    We're buying a "buy to let" property, and going to Spain next months. Other than that, i see a lot of odd jobs in my future.
    Just how odd? Blowfish tang cleaner? Porcupine quill counter? Meteorite risk mathematician? Shoeshine quality control? Butter color reporter?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree